Chapter 4

My new house is enormous. I love my bedroom! It's three times bigger than the other. The wall is light blue with some pictures i already hanged. My bed is next to the window and my desk on the other side, with some books on it and a little lamp. Definetely, when i finish unpacking the room will be nicer.

The bad thing about all this is my room neighbour Leo, but i will just ignore him. I finish unpacking and i sit on the bed with my phone, while i hear Randye ordering some guys to put the boxes in their respective places.

- Nice room babe. - The door suddendly opens. - Mine is bigger so i can't complain.

- Don't call me that, i'm not you babe. What part of "don't talk to me" you haven't understand? - I say.

- The part where you say "no". The rest i understand. - He smiles.

- Oh, do you want to know what a "no" is? - He nods. - Sure, i will let you know. - I grab the lamp and i throw it at him, luckily for him, he avoids it.

- Are you crazy?! - He yells. - You must go to a psychic.

- And you must learn what does "no" mean.

- Yeah i already learnt it but you still crazy. - He finally leaves my room.

Ugh! I hate him! I lay on the bed mad. I just broke my new lamp and it was his fault, he is the one who drives me mad! The door opens again. I'm about to scream but then i realize it's my father who enters.

- Do you like your bedroom Liv? - He asks.

- It's perfect dad. - I smile.

- I'm glad. - He caress my hair. - Hey, what happened with your lamp? - He looks at the broken glass on the floor.

- Leo broke it. He came and threw it, i don't know why. - I say naively. I am going to take revenge, and if that means lying, well i will.

- That boy! I will talk to him. - He stands up walking towards the door.

- Thanks daddy, that will be a great help for his tiny brain. - I smile. Oh Leo, you are in trouble.

Today at breakfast, everything have got a bit tense. My dad looks angry, Randye is quiet and Leo doesn't stops staring at me. This is awkward, no one talks but their glances say it all.

I finish my breakfast, take my plate to the kitchen and go upstairs to pick my backpack. The new house is further from highschool so i might be late to class if i don't leave home early.

- Wait Liv, Leo will drive you to highschool. - My dad says before i open the principal door.

- What? No dad, i can go on my own. - I protest.

- No, i already talked to him and Randye. He will drive you before and after class and don't complain.

- If you bought me a car we wouldn't have this problems. - I reply.

- If you knew how to drive one, i would consider it. - I roll my eyes, but he is right, i can't even ride a bike.

- Come on idiot, i'm going to be late. - I say to my stepbrother, who is still having breakfast, although he was eating slow on purpose.

- Olivia, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, i have to eat it slow so i can digest it better. - He says.

- I don't care. - I take his plate and throw the rest of his food to the rubbish. He looks at me angry but he say nothing because my dad stills there having his.

He goes outside and i follow him. We enter in his car and he starts driving.

- You are a jerk, you blamed me about your lamp and now my mother punished me. - He tells me.

- Great, next time you will think first before bothering me. - He ignores me.

- By the way, what is your friend's name? - He asks. - The brunette one.

- Kelli? - I ask confused. - What do you want of her?

- She is hot. I want her. - He says smiling.

- You can't want her like she is an object. - I say. I open the car's door and get down. I feel relieved when i see we arrived to the building and i don't have to spend more time inside that car with him.

I walk through the hall looking for Kelso. I see her talking to some girls and when i'm about to reach her, Spencer Boldman appears.

- Hey Olivia, tonight right?

- Yeah, tonight. - I say to myself, because before i could say anything he already had gone with his friends.

- Hey beautiful friend. - Kelli says with a big smile on her face.

- Why so happy? - I ask at the same time i open my locker.

- Billy asked me out! - She says excited. - Isn't that great?! Are you happy for me?

- Of course! - I hug her. Wow that boy is fast, looks like someone has gone on before you Leo.

- See you on lunch time right? - She wants to know when the bell rings.

- Yeah, see you on lunch. - I say again just to myself while Kelli walks away.