Chapter 30 (Part II)

Randye is literally in shock, and i'm there without knowing what to say.

- Are you... - She finally says. I nod. - But, have you seen yourselves? Liv, you are a few months apart from eighteen! - I bite my lip and sit on the bed.

- Mum, please. - Leo says. - That's it.

- That's it? Seriously? Leo, you are almost twenty one... You are not even in college! Or a job! And now you want to be a dad?! How will you maintain Olivia and the baby?! Open your eyes Leo, this is the real world, okay?

I feel so bad i want to throw up. Randye is right. We haven't talked about it in a serious way. We just avoided it and tried to let time fix it. But we were wrong, we shouldn't have done that. Tears start running through my face, although i was trying to contain them.

- We will be okay. We are going to be okay, Liv. - He says to me. - Thank you mum, if that is your support. - He says in a harsh voice. He kisses my forehead and leaves his own room.

The room remains in silence. I dry my wet face and breathe deeply.

- He is such a dumb boy. -She says, breaking up the silence, which i am grateful. - Sorry if my words hurt you Liv. - She sits next to me and caresses my hair. - But you are still a young girl and this is so complicated.

- I understand it. - I half smile.

- And when your dad finds out...

- You won't tell him right? - I snap.

- Oh, i won't. You will. You have a week more less, so we can cancel the wedding on time. - She sighs.

- What? - I barely can say due to tears running down again.

- Come on Livy. You will be having a kid with my son. Do you think it is right that i marry your dad?

I hide my face in the pillow while i cry in an uncontrolable way. I ruined everything... I'm the worst person ever. I ruined my dad's life with a woman that loves him!

- Shh, it's okay Olivia. Remember what i told you, as i see my son happy, i'm happy. And so will your dad. We will both be there for you, on your good and bad moments. You didn't ruin our lifes. - She giggles. - The main happiness of a parent is the happiness of their children. You will understand it when you see your baby smile. - She hugs me.

- Thank you. - I whisper and hug hee back. - I love you Randye.

- I love you too sweetie. Also, never quit your studies, okay? It is the most important thing despite. - I nod, then she leaves the bedroom.

I lay on the bed hiding my face, crying again.

The next morning i wake up, hearing noise in the kitchen and the high volume on the television. I look around, i fall asleep in Leo's bed. I then check the hour, 20 minutes. I quickly pick an outfit, take a shower and apply some make up.

I walk downstairs. My dad is watching tv and Randye making breakfast.

- Hey. - I say in a soft voice.

- Good morning Liv. - My dad says to me.

Randye smiles at me, and serves me the breakfast. I start eating, when Leo comes in the house.

- Good morning my family. - He says in a good mood.

- Where were you? - His mother asks him.

- I went to inscribe in an online academy, i will be studying marketing guys. - He smiles. - Also, guess who found a job? - I look at him fascinated.

- Wow, why did you suddenly make up your mind? - My dad asks with curiosity.

- Well, when i have a family, i want it to be in the right way. - He winks at me.

- Well done then. - My dad answers.

- I should be going. - I stand up and grab my bag.

- I will ride you my lady. - Leo says in a funny way and kissing my hand.

- Leo... - My dad frowns.

- Sorry sir. - He smirks.

He drives me to high school, this is the last week before graduating. I have the last few exams, but although i haven't had much time to study, i will be able to pass them all.

I walk through the hall and notice everyone staring at me and whispering. It is really uncomfortable... I see Kelli next to my locker and i walk to her.

- Hey - I hug her. - Why is everyone staring?

- Because of the teacher rumours. You know, gossip runs around quickly, even more if the hot teacher is involved! Are you okay? Did he hurt you so bad? It is so romantic that Leo went to save you! - She says kind of excited.

- Yea... - I say with not so much excitement. - Let's go, we have our last exams. - I smile to her and walk to our class.

[ Helloooo!

Oh my goshh it's been so looong since i last wrote! Sorry it took so looong! Im reallyyyy lazy and i have been doing many things lately.

Here u have the chapter! There are just two more leftttt!

Dont forget to read my other story and follow me on instagram @oh_holt and @liz.mcgillz and other social media!
Twitter: girlmeets_oholt (or sth like that)

Thankkss for readiiiing! Xxx]