Chapter 20

- Who took the cream? - Randye's scream wakes us up.

Leo is holding me tight with his arms hugging me. I hit him soft and he removes them. I get up and suddendly notice i'm just wearing my bra and underwear. Lucky us that put them on before getting asleep right after... After having sex. Wow, how is that possible? Again? What is wrong with me? I pick up my clothes and rapidly put them on. Leo does the same thing.

- Holt! Howard! Kitchen now! - Now my dad is the one screaming.

We enter in the kitchen and i see Randye with the bottle of cream in her hand and next to her, a bowl of strawberries. Poor Randye. I bite my lip, i don't know if that causes me fun or feel guilty.

- So, who took it? - Randye says.

- Leo knows. - He looks at me.

- Well... I was hungry.

- So you eat cream?

- Yes? - He says.

- Well you have to buy me two more. - Her mom orders him.

- What were you doing while we weren't here? - My dad asks.

- Leo playing videogames and i was sleeping. - I quickly make up an excuse and because of my dad's stare at my messy hair and sleepy face, i can say he totally believed it.

The next morning i wake up early. I walk towards my desk and see a shiny pink note " Feb. 9th! My bday! Kelli xxx." Oh my gosh! I almost forget! She would have killed me...

I go to the shower, then dress up with a white top and jeans. I wake up Leo and we both go downstairs to eat breakfast.

- Your cousins will be here on Monday guys. - My dad says.

- Olivia's cousins. - Leo remarks.

- Your cousins too Leo. - Randye looks at him serious.

- Liv, your aunt has some work to do out of the state. That is why they are coming. Also we have called to get your bedroom repaired earlier.

Cameron, Mateo and the twins Maddie and Mackenzie, are my aunt's kids. They are one or two years older than me, and when we were younger, they didn't stop teasing me. Hooefully they have changed, but i don't think so.

- They can take care of themselves. - I protest.

- No Olivia. That's it. We aren't talking about this anymore. - He says. I ignore him.

- By the way, you have to sign me this. We are going today with Mr. Luke, my art teacher, to visit the centre of the city. So we won't be at high school during all the day. - I explain. Then look at Leo. He is so tense... It might be because he doesn't want me to go with him.

- Oh okay. Have fun. See you later. - Dad concludes.

I stand up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and go back downstairs. I grab my black sweater and black purse, quickly and leave home. Today Leo hasn't wait for me... He is already in the car and by his face, he is jealous. I enter the car and he starts driving.

Shit! Kelli's present! She is definetely killing me...

- Leo... - I say three seconds after.

- What? - He says without looking at me.

- Would you do me a favour?

- ... Okay.

- Thank you. Today is Kelli's birthday and i kind of forget to buy a present. I won't have much time to buy it and she will kill me if i don't have anything.

- Fine. What does she likes?

- Hum... Perfume, a huge teddy bear, chocolate.

- Wow... I already want my birthday present. And i want something in concrete. - He smirks.

- Will you buy it? - I ask ignoring the previous comment.

- Yes. - He parks in front of the building.

- Thanks. - I smile, kiss his cheek and rapidly get out of the car.

I walk through the hallway and see Kelso running towards me. She is wearing a red bluse, jeans and a white " Bday girl" band around her. I roll my eyes, she is so dumb, she looks like a miss.

- Happy birthday!!! - I hug her tight.

- Thanks Livy! - She hugs me back.

- Okay okay. My turn now. - Billy gets closer to her and then kisses Kelli.

We then walk outside the building, our art classmates are there too.

- Good morning guys, i hope you all got signed your permission. - Luke started speaking. He really looks hot today. I smile to myself.

We all enter in the bus. Billy sits with Kelli, so i guess i'm sitting alone. Spencer hasn't come to the trip. I don't like him or anything, but he is a good guy and i sometimes have fun with him.

- Can i sit here? - I bite my lip, that voice.

- Sure. - Luke then sits next to me. I'm getting nervous and i bet that my face is red, at least my body is getting hot. He suddendly puts his hand on my leg, i'm sure he now feels the hot too, although he doesn't says anything. I just look through the window.

- Do you see that building? - He finally says after some minutes of awkward silence. I nod. - I live there. - What...? - See you this afternoon for the extra art classes Olivia. - He stands up and walks to the front of the bus and a minute later we arrive to the centre.

Everyone gets out of the bus. Where we are in the centre is a big square, with many cafes, shops and a museum. Luke gives us permission to go shopping or whatever we want, free time. We would meet up later with a guide for the museum.

Kelli and Billy start walking towards a cafe. I follow them. I see them enter and when i'm about to turn the corner to enter too, someone grabs my waist and pulls me against the wall.

Everything goes on very fast then. I close my eyes and he puts his lips with mines during a few long seconds, kissing me. He pulls away and i atonished just watch him leave with fast walking. What the hell just happened? My art teacher has kissed me...

I stay there shocked. Kelli and Billy finally exit the shop.

- Here you are Liv. Come on. - She grabs me and we start walking.

On the way back, i somehow hope that Luke sits next to me and maybe explain himself for that thing that happened. But no, he avoids me like he did the rest of the day after the kiss. He sits in front of the bus. This time i do sit alone, i look through the window, still confused and wishing to arrive soon to high school, where the only person who i really really don't mind kissing, will be waiting me there to pick me up.

[ Hiii!

I sais i would probably upload two chapters this week and... The first one is done! I hopee u guyss like this one😉 did u see that kiss coming? Comment and keep in touchh👌 Two days left until this week endss so that meanss that the second chapter ( chapter 21) i said i would upload, might be posted tomorrow or sundayyy🙌

Btwww plsss siggn to get a Kickin it Movie! We r almostt theere⏳ Go to my friend'ss ig biio and click in the link🔜

Thanks guysss for readiiingg! Xxx.]