Chapter 2

I open my eyes and i look around confused. I haven't seen this bedroom before. I turn around and see that big lump next to me. Tired of him i kick him out of bed. I hear the knock on the floor and his complains.

I rapidly take the bed sheets and cover with them so he can't see my half naked body. I look at the floor and i start to stress out when i discover Leo sleeping there like nothing has happened.

I throw at him the first thing i see, he opens his eyes and looks at me furious.

- Are you stupid?! How you dare to sleep in the same bed as me when i'm half dressed?! - I yell.

- It's my room, my bed, and if i want to sleep on it, i will. Besides, you were the one who came here. - He smirks.

I am so mad at him, that I get up and leave his bedroom while I still cover my body. I hate him more each day. I walk through the hall and enter another bedroom. This bedroom looks like a host room, so I decide i will stay here. I don't have half of my clothes, they are on that boy's bedroom who i don't want to see again, but i am so cold! What i am supposed to do now?

I don't know what time is it or how much I have been asleep. I'm wondering if my dad already arrived. 

The door suddenly opens and my half brother walks towards me, he tosses me a shirt and some shorts.

- What is this? - I ask.

- Hum clothes? Can' t you see them?

- Where did you take this from? - I look at him serious and then the clothes. They are pretty small to be his.

- Girls who i have sex with, often leave some of their clothes anywhere in my room. - He says like that's a normal thing.

- Uggh gross! I won't dress up with that! - I throw the clothes back to his face. 

- Whatever you want. It's okay for me if you stay like this all day. - He winks at me. - Oh deuce! I shouldn't have brought clothes to you...

He then exits the room, leaving me alone. This guy is everything except lovely and nice. I take the clothes from the floor and after some minutes thinking about it, I finally decide that I totally prefer this than walking around naked. I don't even know why I took off my dress on the first place. I'm that kind of girls that can't sleep with casual clothes on. 

I start thinking about ways of getting home, my real home. If my dad is not here in twenty minutes, I don't care, I will go on my own. I'm not staying with the psychopath alone anymore.

I go downstairs while doing a ponytail and I see my stepbrother kissing with a girl, well, actually almost eating her. Ugh i'm about to puke. 

I enter in the kitchen and pick up my phone. I notice that someone has been gossiping and sending messages to guys I haven't spoken in my life.

To: Billy Unger
Hey idiot, i really like you. You should come over and have sex with me.

To: Spencer Boldman
Hey boy, whats up? Wanna go out?

To: Jordan Fisher
You are so hot! I'm available, so call me.

To: Leo Howard
You are the best half brother of the whole world. I love you like i have never loved someone. You are so cute, let's sleep together tonight baby. You won't regret. Liv.

I drop my phone. I can't believe that dumb did that! Those boys are the popular and hottest ones! And he even sent himself a sms! I'm going to kill you Leo Howard!

I run to the living room and push him, making him fall from the coach where he was making out with that girl.

- You are an asshole! How could you do that?! - I scream while he smiles. - This has gone too far!

- Who are you stupid? - The brunette girl asks before Leo has time to answer.

- I am his girlfriend! And you are just another lover more. He will only use you and then forget about you, like he does with all the other girls. So honey, i wouldn't be wasting my time. - I say without thinking. I just want him to be as pissed as I am right now.

- Are you crazy? She is not my girlfriend! She is my stepsister! - He defends.

- Are you now denying it? Oh please, be a man. - I say looking affronted.

- You told me you didn't have a girlfriend idiot! - She stands up, slaps his face and leaves the house.

I start laughing in silence and i walk towards the stairs, until his strong arms stop me. I hit him in the stomach but he refuses to let me go. I hate him.

- Why have you done that?! - He says angry and pointing the door.

- And why did you do this? - I show him my phone as angry as he is.

- You... you... - His fits are clenched and his face is starting to turn red. - You will see, Olivia slut Holt. You will pay back.

He goes upstairs and locks himself in his bedroom.

If he thinks this was the end, he is wrong. War is about to start and I am going to win. I always win. And Leo Howard is not going to prevent it.