Chapter 27 (Part I)

Leo starts driving to the city centre. I am so nervous i can't even look at him, i'm just looking through the window looking how the sky turns into a dark blue and city lights start to turn on. It really looks beautiful.

- Here we are. - He finally says while parks.

I pay attention to the street and the building in front. Hotel Cali Lux Life, five stars. Wow. This is so big and with a beautiful lighting.

He opens my door and helps me get out. We enter in the hotel.
Leo goes to the reception and i stop in the middle of the enormous hall, contemplating the decoration and environment. There are many people dressed in gala, walking around the hotel.

I look around and see a very big theatre where people are about to enjoy a play or something. In another big room there is a casino and i can also see a luxurious restaurant.

Leo comes back smiling at me and with a gold key in his hand. He holds my waist and walks me to the elevator. How did he manage to enter here? I mean this must be so expensive... Suddendly i feel his lips with mines. I follow his kiss. That was... Romantic. I blush.

5897. Our bedroom. He holds my hand and enter. This is fantastic! A soft lighting, an amazing view to a California at night, a big bathroom with its tub and bath products, oh my gosh! A well-organised dinner is prepared next to a big with warm and comfortable bed, oh yes, bed.

After some minutes of being there and some talking, we sit on the bed and enjoy our dinner. Its delicious! The desert was so nice, i loved it! It really has been the best date ever.

When we finish, Leo gets off the bed and takes a red bouquet of roses and gets closer to me. What is he going to do?!

- Liv. - He starts saying looking to my eyes. Oh my gosh! He is so cute and nervous tho! - I know i can sometimes be dumb, stupid, perverted or not that romantic, but... I really like you and i love spending time with you, so... - He remains quiet.

- Say it. - I smile.

- Would you be my girlfriend? - Yasss!

- Yes. I would love to. - I smile and he smiles back.

We hug so tight. I feel butterflies all around my stomach. I'm so happy. Leo kisses me passionately and then picks me up, making us spin. I feel a sharp pain in my tummy and start getting dizzy.

- Wait! Put me down! - He slowly sits me on the bed. My stomach starts hurting a lot and i cringe a bit.

- Are you okay? What's going on? - He kneels in front of me.

- I don't know. Maybe i'm having my period or something i ate didn't make me good. - Ugh this hurts so bad.

- I'll help you get to the bathroom. - He slowly stands me up but i quickly get more dizzy and he rapidly grabs me before i fall down.

He returns to the bed and i instantly start to close my eyes. Everything of the bedroom seems to be spinning in circles.

- Don't close your eyes Liv. - I try to stay awake but its hard.

My body starts feeling like tired and i scratch it. I feel the heat going into my body.

- Does the desert have cinnamon? - I ask with effort.

- I think so... Shit! You are allergic! I'm taking you to the hospital right now, Liv. - He quickly grabs our things and picks me up like a baby, leaving the room.

I feel even more tired, my stomach hurts so much, my skin is turning red except my face that is getting a pale colour. I can't handle it anymore that pain, so i give up and close entirely my eyes.

- Call an ambulance! - It's the last words i hear.

[ Hiii!

So thiss is Part I from chapter 27! I'll soon update Part II! Let me know what do u think about this one and well, how the story is going so far!
What do u think its going on with Olivia?!
Keep readiing!

Btww i createdd a youtube chanel and i already uploaded a video edit about leolivia! Go watch it and subscribe!

Thanksss💞]