Chapter 10

I open my eyes when i feel the cold water touch my face. Leo is standing next to me with a glass of water in his hand. After some seconds of being sleepy and confused, i analyse the situation and finally react.

- What the hell are you doing?! - I snap.

- Get up, it's late and you have class.

- Ugghh! - I get up. - Don't you dare to do this again!

I take a bluse, jeans, my converses and lock myself in the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then i dress up, brush my hair and do with it a high ponytail. I look in the mirror before unlocking. I look so much like my mother, same eyes, same blonde waved hair and even the dimples on both sides of my mouth. I go downstairs and sit in my kitchen's chair to have breakfast.

- High school has called. - My dad says. Crap.

- Why? - I ask. I haven't done anything.

- They invited us to a family trip this weekend. We will go to the mountain. - I kind of feel relieved knowing they haven't call because of me, but at the same time i don't want to go to that trip.

- That sounds cool. - Leo says.

- Who has invited you? - I claim.

- Olivia! - My dad snaps.

- She is right honey, nobody has invited him, yet. - Randye says with a smile. I smile too.

- Mom! I'm family too! - He says ofended.

- Oh, they already realized that you are not. - I say.

- You are an idiot Holt.

- You too Howard.

- Blahblahblah. - We continue discusing.

- Stop it both! We are all going! And it will be a family thing that the four of us will enjoy! - My dad exclaims.

I finish my breakfast, brush my teeth and enter then in Leo's car, which today smells weird.

- Hey, your car smells like you today, nasty. - The smell is really gross.

- Uh funny you! Yesterday i borrowed it to Ryan and well, he returned it to me like this. - He says while driving.

- I don't care. - I look through the window.

- You are such a fool. - Then my head hits against the window.

- What's up with you slut?! - I shout.

- You! Always so... rude with me! - He doesn't apart his sight from the street.

- And you always so agressive.

He shuts up and doesn't say anything the rest of the way. He just looks at me a few times while driving but i try to ignore him. Yes try, because it isn't easy to not.
When we arrive i pick up my backpack and leave the car with out saying goodbye. I enter the building and i meet with Kelli.

- Hi sister of another family. - She says happily and kisses my cheek. - How are you doing?

- Hum, not that good. Hey, have you been invited to the mountain trip?

- Yeah but my mom does not want to go, she thinks it is wasting the time.

- You will go, won't you?

- Of course, i might go with your family. - She winks.

- Yay! I won't be alone then. - I hug her.

- Well your family is cool, so don't worry.

- Oh yeah, wait til we are there. It will be so embarrasing.