Chapter 3

Highschool and everything about it is what mostly stresses me out. The one thing I like about it is seeing my friend Kelli Berglund. She is a brunette girl with big brown eyes and one of the hottest girls. She has lots of friends at school, she is smart and her body is admired by everyone.

I open my locker, while Kelli is next to me talking to a guy. Well she is actually flirting with him. I can definitely notice it when she plays with her hair or bites her lips, you know, ways and tricks for flirting.

- Hey Olivia. - I turn around to see whose voice is, and instantly my face turns red and I start getting nervous. - Hum I read your message and if you are available, why don't we go out? - Jordan says.

- To-tonight? - I say embarrased. Oh Leo you are in trouble.

- Yea, are you busy?

- Hum yes really busy! Bye! - I say quickly, taking Kelli with me.

We walk half of the hall before I let Kelli free. Although I continue walking fast down the hall, knowing she is following me.

- Liv! What was that? - She asks.

- The most idiot guy of this world, my stepbrother Leo, took my phone yesterday and sent some messages to Jordan, Billy and Spencer, saying i am available and that we should have sex. - I say.

- Oh my! But you are a virgin!

- Kelli! - I say. I am that type of pathetic virgin girl who is not prepared for that but whatever.

- You are so dumb! Gosh! He is Jordan Fisher, the guy who every girl at this high school stares at, follows, and he asked you out! - She exclaims.

- Don't be silly Kelso.

I walk towards the library leaving Kelli behind. I sit and try to pay attention to my notes and study book, until a small paper airplane lands on my desk. I look around and see Billy Unger smiling at me.

I read the note. "Wanna go out tonight?"

My anger with Leo rises and I just break the note. I don't know if today's my worst day or my lucky one because two of the hottest boys have asked me out. When the bell rings, I try to leave quickly the room but I fail.

- Hey Olivia, you didn't answer my note. - I close my eyes before turning around, then I fake smile. He just asks me out to have sex with me and I don't want that.

- Look Billy, i appreciate your invitation, but hum... i am busy tonight. - I lie.

- Don't worry, maybe another day. - He smiles.

- Liv! - Kelli walks towards me and I feel relieved. - I was looking for you, where were you? - He looks at the boy next to me. - Oh hey Billy. - She says already playing with her hair. She never wastes any opportunity of flirting.

- Hum hey... - I say, with have a better idea. I'm a genius. - You can go out with my friend Kelli instead. She is the perfect girl for you, funny and pretty. Have fun, bye.

I am happy being single right now and I'm not interested on having any relationship with a guy. I have future plans and they don't include dating. 

At the moment I just want to go home, so I walk fast to the exit. Outside the building there are many girls surrounding a guy. He is leaning on a car talking to them. Wait, what is Leo doing here? I am about to know it, i walk faster but suddenly I am stopped by a big strong body.

- Hey i'm Spencer. - I look at him. Oh my gosh! He is Spencer Boldman, the football captain! He is right here talking to me. I think i'm sweating. But then I see my half brother again, laughing with those girls, so I can just hear someone talking to me at the back while I'm concentrated on staring at Leo.

I think Spencer is saying something I should pay attention to, but my mind is too busy planning how am I going to humiliate my stepbrother, who made my day impossible. God! Spencer Boldman is right here, in front of me! 

I look back at him. He is waiting me to say something but I didn't hear what he said.

- Yea, okay. - I nod confused.

- Cool. I'll pick you up at seven then. See you later Olivia. - He turns around and leaves. What? Later? Am I going out with Spencer?

- Wait, I don't... - I want to explain him but he is too far now. Definitely today is not my day, anyway my nerves and a bit of excitement are taking control of me because I'm gonna go out with that boy.

I continue walking, for a moment I forgot what I was going to do but the laugh comes back agains and it helps me remind. I get closer to them and I place next to Leo.

- What are you doing here? - I ask serious.

- You finally showed up sissy. I just came to pick you up like everyday, when this pretty ladies came. - He winks at me.

- Will you come tomorrow? - One of the girls ask.

- Of course, it's my duty picking her up. - He smiles. He is so pathetic.

- Will we go out? - They ask excited.

- Ladies you are too many and I'm just one. - He says proudly.

- We can do turns. - One says smirking.

- Ugh you disgust me. - I say leaving the circle.

They want to do turns and with Leo, the nastiest and dirtiest guy on the whole world. I start walking home, I just want to get there and sleep the rest of the day.

- Get in the car Olivia. - I hear his voice again, getting closer to me.

- No.

- Come on, I have to drive you home. Your dad forces me.

- I don't care, leave me alone. - I stop walking. - You are such a jerk. You made me spend the worst day of high school, and when I think I can finally go home, you show up here and flirt with all those sluts.

- We can discuss this later, I don't have time now. Get in the car, I'm going out with girl and I won't cancel it because of you.

- Fuck off Leo.

I keep on walking. I don't care, I'm not getting on that car. I will go walking or take the bus that drives next to my house.