Chapter 14

I open my eyes because of the bright light coming through the window. I feel my body hurt, probably cause of yesterday's games. I move my arms to stretch them.

- Don't move, don't move! - I move to look Leo, but he instantly falls to the floor. - I told you not to move Liv!

- Sorry. - I say trying not to laugh.

The door suddendly opens and my dad enters. He looks so happy, he is wearing climbing rocks clothes. Just like a professional climber.

- Come on guys. - He says. - Today we will climb up the high mountain! - He looks down. - Leo what is going on with you and the floor?

- I have fell in love with it. - He says sarcastic. My dad rolls his eyes.

- Go to the shower! Both! Now! - My dad exclaims.

Leo goes to the shower and meanwhile i choose my outfit. Then after he gets out i enter and have a quick shower.

Before entering the breakfast room, Kelli meets with us.

- Good morning my friend. - She says happily.

- Hey, how was yesterday night?

- Amazing, i was in heaven. - She winks at me. - What about you?

- Horrible, thanks a lot for leaving me alone.

- Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad hum? - I don't answer. The truth is that it wasn't bad at all, and sleeping with him isolated me from the cold.

Leo comes next to us and passes his arm around my waist.

- Thanks Kelli for yesterday night. - He smirks.

The five of us leave the buffet after eating, then we go back to the bungalows to brush our teeth and get ready.

We go out to the meeting point in the field. The families are there and the guide is waiting for the rest to come. While he starts explaining the rules, advices and dangers of today's trip, K and i talk, well Leo too but just because he doesn't separate from me.

- Hey Olivia. - Spencer appears with the yesterday's brunette tall girl.

- Hi.

- This is my cousin, Zendaya. - She kisses my both cheeks, presenting.

- This is Kelli and my stepbrother Leo. I'm Olivia. - I present back.

- I know, Spencer doesn't stop talking about you. - She smiles.

- What do you talk about her? - Leo says serious.

- Don't worry, is nothing bad about. - Zendaya says.

- Was not enough with that "date" thing? - Leo places between Spencer and i. - Leave Olivia alone. Don't talk, touch or look at her. You do something to her and you will be in trouble. - He is so serious that i'm a bit scared.

- What's up with you idiot? - He pushes Leo. I back up so i don't fall.

Then everything happens fast. Leo hits Spencer, his cousin shouts because his nose is bleeding and Kelli and i just stare, shocked.

A guide comes and helps Spencer while a few families observethe situation.

- What is going on here? - I can hear my dad saying. Randye follows him towards us.

- Your son is crazy, he hit me. - Spencer reveals.

- We can't tolerate that kind of behaviour. - The guide says. - You won't go to the trip. - He says.

- Back to the bungalow! Now! - My dad says angry. - You will be punished and none of you will go out from there unless to eat!

I follow Leo back to the bungalow. He doesn't say anything and he looks very tense.

- All right, if we are ready, let's start the activity! - I can hear the guide say and the families leaving, including our parents, Kelso and Spencer's family. I cross my arms a bit mad.

- What's up with you? Why that face? - Leo asks me after some minutes.

- I wanted to climb the mountain.

- What are we doing here then? - He grabs my arm, before i can protest.

We go out, carefully so we aren't seen. If my dad sees us he will definetely kill us. When we leave the field and the camping, we start walking until we hear the group and guides who are a bit ahead from us, talking and we have to hide.

- Come, i now a path. - He grabs my arm again.

We walk a few more minutes. We find a river. Its water is so clear, clean and we can see deep in it. I look at the background and the mountain is there.

- We can't go there now. The group will arrive there soon and they would caught us. - I say.

- We stay here some time. I like this place. - He starts undressing. What the heck is he doing?

He takes off his boxers and i cover my face. When i am able to look he is already in the water.

- C'mon this water is great.

- You are naked. I'm not going in there. - I say laughing. I don't really know why.

- Don't make me go out there and force you.

- Ugh fine... - I take off my shirt, then my shorts and then i make my hair a headbun.

- Nice underwear. - He smirks. I look at it and blush. Why did i have to choose the neo pink?

I enter in the river and automatically hold to Leo. I hate touching the ground of this rivers even they are beautiful, but who knows what is in there? I pass my legs around his hips and then stare atthe river. There are nice colorful fish.

- This is very beautiful. - He says, i nod. The river is like hiden by a "fence" of tall bushes. It looks like a secret place.

- We will go to cimb the mountain right? - I ask hoping he didn't forget.y loo

- I won't leave here until we do. - Then i feel his hands on my butt. - Olivia?

- Hum? - I say confused.

- Would you like your "first time" to be special?

- Hum yes... - My cheeks go red. Oh my god! Why is he asking?!

- Is this special for you?

I look at the river. I have to admit that it is the most marvellous landscape i have seen in my whole life. I won't have another chance to experience something like this. So, i nod.

- Yes.

[ Hiii😊

How are uuu?
Sorry i haven't upload earlier but something is wrong with my tablet. If it gets worst i will take it to the store to get it repaired😯

I hopee u r all enjoyingg thiss🙌 thiss is soo interestinggg! Leo or Spencer? Will Olivia lose her virginity with Leo? Uhuhh😀 keep reading to know!

Thankss. Xxx💕 ]