Chapter 23

We quickly cover with the bed sheets and we look at the door.

- Please tell me you are completely dressed under those sheets. - Kelli says nervous while she closes her eyes.

- We are totally dressed. - Leo laughs and i bite my lip embarrased.

- Is not funny guys! I will go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, when i get back i want both of you dressed. - She then shuts the door.

I stand up, give Leo his shirt and pants and i take from the wardrove the first comfy clothes i see. I turn around and see Leo smiling at me. I sit in front of him smiling back. He grabs my waist, pulls me closer and kisses me.

- Okay okay, enough! - Kelli enters in the bedroom and sits in my bed. - You already had her, now it's my turn.

- I have been calling you. - I say and sit next to her.

- I forgot my phone in the pub, sorry. Where were you? We all were worried and i looked for you for minutes!

- I was a bit dizzy and i went to the garden.

- Oh. - She says. We all remain silence for a few seconds. - So, are you a couple or what?

- Hum... I'm gonna go now. - Leo stands up, kisses my cheek and leaves. I blush and Kelli laughs.

- Well, we are nothing and at the same time we are everything. - I admit.

- Oh so, you have sex, you see each other everyday but, you are nothing?

- I don't know Kelso... Maybe he doesn't like me in that way. - In the inside it worries me a bit, i just don't want to think about it in case it is true.

- If i had a stepbrother and have sex with him, it's because i like him a lot. Do you know how weird it is to do it with your brother? - I bite my lip. - Exactly Liv, you two definetely like each other.

I sight. She is right but we usually, wpou never talk about that.

- What can i do? - I ask her.

- Hum, try to let him know you want something more or maybe just tell him.

- Okay, thanks K.

- Welcome, i have to go now. - We stand up and walk downstairs. We hug and then she leaves.

Time lapse: 1 month

I'm about to walk upstairs but my dad calls Leo and i. Please not the boarding school please. We all gather in the living room.

- We have good news for you kids. - My dad says.

- We are getting married! - Randye exclaims happy.

I stay there, in silence, in shock. Something inside me dies. I look at Leo. He is staring at nothing. Marry. If they get married, there can't be anything between us, nothing. It's against the law.

- Guys, aren't you happy? You are going to be siblings forever! - My dad says.

Forever, that word repeats again and again in my head.

- Congratulations. - I fake smile, stand up and gives them a short hug.

- Yea, congrats. - Leo fakes smile too, but doesn't hug them. He stands and leaves the room. - I'll go buy some beers. - He grabs his car keys and leaves the house.

- I will make dinner. - My dad walks towards the kitchen, Randye and i stay there.

I know Randye is staring at me, maybe wondering why we have been so silent. It kind of annoys me, so i get up and start walking upstairs.

- Olivia, can we talk? - I turn around and nod.

We walk outside and sit in the entrance. She just contemplates the street without talking and i nervous wait until she talks.

- Wanna tell me something? - She finally asks, although i would prefer she had kept quiet.

- About?

- Whatever you want. You can trust me. How is high school? Any problem? Boyfriend?

- Hum, high school is good. We are in April, so it will soon end, i wont be a schoolar anymore. And no, i don't have any boyfriend. My life isn't interesting. Not at all. - I answer her questions.

- Are you happy with the wedding?

- Of course. - I smile. No, i'm lying. - I am happy for you.

My dad is happy with her, and i should be happy for him, but i just can't. I look at the sky trying not to cry. I'm not going to ruin their marriage because i like the son of my father's future wife.

- I'm gonna tell you something Liv. I already lived my phase and you just started. You know, love sometimes don't come twice. - She kisses my forehead and enters home.

I gasp and wipe the tears that run through my face. I'm happy, i'm happy for them, i repeat myself. I enter home and run upstairs. I lay in the bed and the rest of the tears appears.

Suddendly i hear the bedroom's door open. I don't move. Whoever it is i hope it thinks i'm asleep. But my sobs don't help.

- Oh Livy. - Leo's voice. He sits next to me and caresses my hair. - It's okay, it's gonna be okay.

I look at him and he sits me on his lap. I rest my head in his shoulder and he holds me like a baby.

- You are mine Liv, and nobody can say the opposite. Do you hear me? - He whispers and i nod. - I don't care if they get married. I won't leave your side. - He kisses my cheek.

My eyes kind of hurt because of the crying, i close them and feel how Leo lays us down in the bed, where we both deeply fall asleep.

[ Heeyy!

Here u have next chapter! Sorry again for nor uploading! I already had this chapter written but my tablet turned off and it was erase, so i had to write it again!

I have already started high school, so i won't be able to write that often... I'll let u know when im uploading chapter through my social media, ig @oh_holt or twitter @girlmeets_oholt!

Thankss for readiiing!]