Chapter 16

The sound of people shouting makes me wake up. I rapidly get up and start shutng back so someone notices we are here. Leo wakes up and helps me get their attention.

- Leo! Olivia! Are you there?! - We suddendly hear someone shout through a microphone.

We shout and jump until they notice us. At last! We won't have to live like Tarzan...

- Guys! Wait up there! We will climb up and get you down! - The guide holding the mic says.

The guide climbs up with security systems and gives them to Leo. Leo puts on his and then helps me with mine. We carefully go down. At least we have climbed up the mountain... And i don't regret.

We get down, dad and Randye hugs us both tightly and asks us if we are okay. Then we go back to our bungalow, where dad orders us to pick up our stuff. The camp hasn't let us to stay the rest of the days. Besides i bet we are more than grounded.

- Liv, you have to tell me everything that happened huh. - Kelso winks at me.

- Promised. - I then hug her.

Because Kelli wasn't in trouble, she is staying in the camp the rest of the trip, but the four of us have to go back home.

The way back home is even more long than the way to the camp. I might say that it's because we are all in silence.

We arrive home and Leo helps me carry my suitcase to his bedroom. He is lately always helping me and being very nice. That's weird on him, but i think i know why...

After unpacking, i go to the kitchen, grab some food and sit alone in my chair.

- Okay, now you are going to tell me everything that happened Olivia. - Randye says when she enters in the kitchen and sits next to me.

- ... Everything? - I say surprised.

- Yes, everything that happened after we punished both of you without climbing the mountain.

- Oh, hum we just run away from the camp. We wanted to climb up the mountain and that was the only solution we had. - I say nervous.

- That's it? - She looks at me closely.

- Hum yes.

- Okay then... If you say so... I will prepare dinner. - She gets up and starts preparing food.

I finish my snack and then go upstairs. Why was she asking me that? And that look was... Very weird. I go to Leo's room. He is with his laptop laying on the bed, so i lay next to him.

- I think your mom knows something Leo.

- About? - He says without looking at me.

- Huh... You know... About us... In the river... - I say biting my lip.

- You are freaking out Liv, relax.

- Yeah, you are right. - I stand up. - I'm having a shower.

- Wait! I'm going. - He says grabbing my butt.

After some kisses and the shower, Randye calls us for dinner.

- You will be two months punished. - My dad starts saying after an awkward silence. - And i hope you don't escape this time. - I nod.

- Oh come on... It's almost december, will we spend Christmas punished? - Leo complains.

- And high school's Christmas dance. - I say.

- And our friends's meetings. - Leo continues.

- And Kelli's birthday. - I say again.

- And Ryan's party. - Leo discuss.

- Enough! You are both grounded! You can only go to the high school dance, because Randye and i are in the parents committe, Kelli's birthday and maybe Ryan's party because his parents will be there and always invites us. But that's it! - My dad concludes.

- At least... - I whisper and then the dinner turns again into a silent dinner.

When we finish eating, i go upstairs but this time to my own bedroom. It stills destroyed. The window broken and all the room messy. Suddendly someone holds me from the back, hugging me by my waist.

- Let's do something with your bedroom. - Leo whispers me. - We will do our own camp right now right here. - He kisses my neck and then enters in my room.

He plays some music and then takes bed sheets. I don't know how but he manages to build with them and some ropes, a tent. He grabs some led lights, like the ones used in christmas and puts them around the tent. I take many cushions and put them inside.

When we finish, we put on our pajamas and lay down there. I lay my head on his chest and just stay quiet. In a few minutes we have created the best camp.

The fresh night air enters through the window, Leo hugs me warming both of us and i can hear him whisper in my ear " I love you Liv". I don't answer, i still can't and i don't know why, although a part of me wants.

I just close my eyes.

[ Hellooo😊

Sorryyyyy for not uploadingg!! I really have been having trouble with my tablet, although i said i would be able to manage a few more months, but it is getting worst and i might buy another...💸

Also im on summer vacation in a place where there is not much internet conection... I am really sorry! I wont be uploading daily until i get a new tablet...📦

I wanted to tell you that i got an ig acc! @oh_holt is where i will mostly communicate with my readersss and post stuff soo follooow🔜

Thankksss for readiiinggg💕]