Chapter 9

I get home and just enter ignoring my dad and probably Randye too. I go upstairs and let a small scream when i'm in my bedroom's door frame. No way!

The window is still broken, although the tree isn't there anymore, just some little sticks and leaves on the floor. There is water leaking from the ceiling which is causing big puddles. All my stuff, bed and furniture is gone. Nothing left! And my wall's painting is breaking in pieces!

- Huh, this won't be ready until a month. - My dad appears next to me, trying to smile.

- What?! Why?! Where i am supposed to sleep?! - I say shocked.

- Well, we will buy you an individual bed and place it in Leo's room.

- You've got to be kidding me.

- Unless you want to sleep with Randye and me.

- Gosh. A whole month? - I ask still shocked, looking the disaster in my bedroom. He nods. I don't want to sleep with them, so looks like i will have to share room with that jerk.

My dad tells me that all my stuff is already in Leo's room. Now that i think about it, i have never entered in his bedroom. I bet it is decorated with many naked girl's posters, with a nasty smell in it and everything made a mess.

I open his door and everything is not like i have imagined! A dark blue wall, with shelves and books on it. Books! And everything is all tidyed up! This can't be his! It's impossible! Next to his bed there is a smaller one, probably mine. In the wardrove my clothes are already there and the rest of my stuff too.

- Oh shit, shit, shit. - Leo enters his room, by his face i can say he is mad. - You had to come to my bedroom?! Wasn't enough with taking my space?

- It isn't my fault.

- Yeah, yeah, Mrs. Perfect, nothing it is your fault. - He takes off his tshirt and lays on the bed.

- I didn't break the tree or made the storm. - I lay on my bed.

- Don't bother me. - He says.

- Where is Patricia? - I ask smirking after five seconds of silence.

- I'm too mad to talk with you... Or her.

- Oh sorry Leo, but i don't want to be here either.

- I'm not the one invading your space!

- You are not the one with a destroyed bedroom! - He shuts up during a few seconds.

- I will stop complaining with one condition. - He finally says smiling.

- What? - I roll my eyes.

- Kiss me.

- What?! No!

- If you don't do it Olivia, i swear i will complain, bother and annoy you as i have never did before, that you will beg to sleep in the hall.

- You are crazy. - I stand up and take my backpack. I will do my homework in the living room because it's impossible to concentrate in that room. Now he wants to kiss me?! Wasn't enough with touching my breast?! Oh my godness.

I can't concentrate. My mind is thinking in other things. How he will kiss? If all those girls like him, there might be a reason right?
I finish with difficulty my hw and go upstairs to Leo's room. The good part is that he is not there, i think he left some minutes ago.

I'm tidying up my clothes and a notification makes me look at my half brother's laptop. There is a non-read message and because i am too curious i read it.

Ryan: Dude, it's just a month, you got this.

Leo: Are you kidding me? That girl in my bedroom it's a temptation.

Ryan: Calm down and count up to ten.

Leo: Fuck off Ryan, i though you were going to be a good friend and teach me how to have sex with my half sister.

Ryan: Dude, i have many techniques for you.

Leo: Great cause i swear i will take any opportunity to have sex with her.

Ryan: I hate this chat, come to my place.

Leo: I'm on my way.

Oh my... I'm in trouble. I close the laptop and take my towel, ready to have a bath. I close my eyes trying to relax.

The door opens, Leo is there standing in front of me. Smirking and looking at my naked body while i try to cover it as much as i can. He closes the door, takes off his clothes. My heartbeat goes from zero to one hundred in just one second. He enters the tub and kisses me. The worst thing if that i follow his kiss. Crap.

His hands go all over my body, touching it. I moan and he bites my lip.

- This is the best part of coming back home. - He whispers and continues kissing me, kissing my neck.

The hard knocks on the door takes me out of trance. Oh my lord. I was dreaming with my stepbrother and not a good dream!

- Olivia! Get out of the bathroom! I need to get in! - He shouts from the other side of the door. I cover with my towel and realize i haven't brought my clothes with me.

- Could you pass me my pajama? It is on my bed. - I say almost begging.

- Open the door. - I open a bit the door, with enough space so he can pass me the clothes. I dress up fast and make myself a braid.

I go out from the bathroom and lay on my bed while Leo enters the bath and locks the door. I get comfortable and try to get asleep.
Some minutes later Leo gets out with just his boxers. Oh, this isn't good. I close my eyes harder and try not to think about it.

I notice him laying above me. I open my eyes terrified. I want to get him down but i can't. He is hugging me like an enormous chubby bear.

- What are you doing? - I'm hardly trying to remain calmed.

- Waiting for you to kiss me. - He smiles.

- I'm not going to kiss you!

- You will Olivia. - He fakes kissing me. I smile, he is so dumb. - C'om just a small kiss.

- No, forget it.

- I won't give up Holt. - He says standing up and going back to his bed.

I turn around, not facing him, not thinking about that scene with Leo in the tub with me denying. But although it has been just a dream, i still have this scary feeling inside me. He is Leo Howard. He can have any girl whenever he wants just by winking his eye.

[ Heyyy😊

Sorryyy i saidd in the last chapter that i would upload very soon but i didnt... But hopee you enjoyy thiss new onee😍 I might not do the next one so long as thiss. But although i dont promise anything, i will try to upload more often🙌 Pleassee commennt your opiniions!💕

Thankks for readiingg! ]

olivia holt - My Life With Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें