The forgotten promise

( It's all smiles with kristin . )

  * In the livingroom *

     Me and reji are in the livingroom , the others I don't know where they are . " You've guys been living in this house for a long time , I see you finally decided to change it up a bit . " I said conveniently . " Yes after our parents departed we decided to change a few things here and there . " he said .

Within a flash , 4 guys appeared in here . " What's the big fuss? " someone shouted . A guy with violet eyes and faint pink hair stormed in , and he was mad . Holy crap!
" Reji did you bring food? " the kid with purple hair who was holding a stuffed purple bunny asked . " Why did you let a girl in the house? " a guy with red hair and hat asked .

The guy with yellow hair just layed on the couch , with his earphones in and his eyes closed . " She seems good for food . " a guy with red hair and green piercing eyes said . Okay , who is who? Wait! I think I know!
" She is not food , she's very important to us . " reji said .
The guy with faint pink hair looked at me , and he gasped . Reji smirked , I think ryan figured it out . He notices my short hair , I figured he would sooner or later .

" What makes her so important? " the blonde headed guy asked . I know who is who . The guy with faint pink hair is ryan , the blonde head guy with earphones is sean , the guy with the hat is rui , and the little kid is zeke . He was the littlest in the group when I would come over here to play when we were kids , he's so cute .

Wait , then the guy with those piercing green eyes . I know those eyes , they easily match mine . It's... zack . Man he's changed a lot , and he seems different . I chuckled .
" Wow , it's been five years and you guys seemed to have forgotten me already? " I asked . Rui , zack , sean and zeke looked confused . I looked to sean , and he looked at me . A few minutes , and he smirked . He knows .
Yeah , now just three left to go .

Reji looks at me , and I look at him .
" I think you might want to give them more clues , maybe seperate clues to each one . " reji said . I nodded . I looked at zeke , then I looked at the bunny . I made him that stuffed bunny the day before I had left , then I gave it to him the day I left . " Who gave you that bunny? " I asked zeke .
He held it tight and looked a bit annoyed . " A very good friend of ours gave it to me when I was little , she made it for me to remember her while she was gone . " zeke said .

I pointed to the tag on the rabbits foot , and zeke looked at it . The tag says

" Made by kristin ashford for little zeke , don't forget me little buddy . I'll be back soon . "

When zeke looked at the tag then at me , he gasped and then smiled . He hugged me immediately on the spot , zack and rui were so confused . When zeke let me go , he kept smiling at me .
Ryan walked over to me and reji , and sean was standing up close reji . Okay , now let's make this easy .
" Just tell them , your teasing them . " reji said . " But it's fun , I want to see if they really forgot about me . " I said . If only zack and rui had picked something else to remember me , then this would all be over by now .

" Now I don't remember you wearing hats when I was around . " I said to rui . My how they've all grown , and grown up without me . Well zeke still has some growing up to do , he's almost there . Rui got one good look at me , and he smirked . " Why it's good to finally see after five years . " rui said . Now just zack , but it kinda hurts that doesn't remember me . I mean how could he forget me so easily? Has he forgotten all the good times we had together? Has he forgotten the night of the school valentine's day dance when he made that promise?

" I don't get it , how can everyone remember this girl? She don't look like anyone from our past , unless she knows kristin then good for her . " zack said coldly . Okay , a little harsh there . " Just tell him , we don't want him to get upset . " reji said . " Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! " zeke chanted . " Tell me what? " zack asked . " Wow , he really has forgotten you . " rui said . " What a shame , I guess I'll just have to make her my wife then . " ryan said . That comment caused zack to snap , and looked at me . But he got a good look at my eyes , and I smiled at him .

" Kristin , is that you? " zack asked .
I nodded , and ran to hug him . He wrapped his arms around me tightly , and he held my tightly . I just enjoyed it , cause I really missed these guys and I really missed zack . I missed being in his arms , I missed hearing his voice , more importantly I missed him . " I've missed you so much . " he whispered in my ear . " I missed you too zack , I missed being with you . " I whispered back . After a few more minutes , zack let me go and reji explained to everyone about why I was here .

" So she'll be living with us? " ryan
asked . " Yes and she'll be attending school with zack , rui and sean . " reji said . " I've already gotten my uniform . " I said . " Zack everyone seems to be a little over excited , why don't you show kristin her room and stay with her as she unpacks . " reji said . Zack nodded with a smirk , then he grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs as he ran .

Once we were at my room , I opened the door and I walked in with zack behind me .

  ( Here's a picture of kristin's room , but it's got a few more stuff in it

  ( Here's a picture of kristin's room , but it's got a few more stuff in it . )

I placed my suitcase on the bed , and I sat on the bed . Zack sat in one of the blue chairs , and he looked at me .
" You've grown and changed a lot kristin . " he said . I smiled . " So have you and your brothers , I mean the last time I saw you guys was when we were teens . Well rui and reji were teens . You , me , ryan and sean were almost teens and little zeke was just about five when I left . " I said . His smirk frowned a bit as I had mentioned the day I left . I got up , opened my suitcase and started to unpack and fill the dresser .

I'm just glad they remember me now , especially zack . All ryan had to say was ' wife ' and then zack instantly got on track . That's really suprising , but it kinda makes me feel happy cause maybe zack remembers the promise he made 5 years ago . It just warms my heart , and it makes me really happy . It warms my heart to know that . And no one did tell me if that arranged marriage for me and zack was off , but I shouldn't mention it . Maybe talk to reji about it later , but not now .

Especially when I finally got back the vampire that I've loved since I was little , and now he's all mine . And I'm all his , but I just wonder of he feels the same for me . Maybe he doesn't , and maybe he does . No! I shook my head , then I stopped . Stop doubting it kristin , that's just what the negative feelings want you to do . They just you to doubt it , and then you might not have a chance after all . So don't doubt it , it could happen . Just got to have faith , hope , and pray for a possible miracle .

  Suddenly I felt hands on waist , and
I'm pulled to a chest . I looked in the dresser mirror , and there was zack . It's been a while since he's had me close to him , so I've forgotten the feeling of his touch . " Zack . " I said .
" You've grown up so beautiful . " he said softly . What? What's gotten into him all of a sudden? I looked into the mirror , and I saw his face . I could see his fangs slightly overlapping his lips . I wonder what it would be like to be bitten by him , I would give him some of my blood if he were to only ask . But I'm afraid the others downstairs will smell my blood as well , then they'll think it's unfair then they'll want some .

" Your mine kristin , no one else's just mine . And only mine . " zack said with a husky voice .