Chapter 5

( Kristin is thinking What the hell! )

              * A few hours later *

     I'm in science class , and i'm sitting across from ryan . Rui and sean are next to us , we all sit at a table together . We have a substitute teacher for today , our science teacher Ms.cooper is at a teacher conference today so we're with a substitute .
Ms.cooper didn't leave us anything to do , so we basically have a free day .
Sean is sleeping with his headphones , rui is looking at a magazine . He said he wanted to find a tux for the wedding , so he's been looking at magazines for a good tux since yesterday .

And ryan is just staring out into space , he's been doing that quite a lot . It makes me worry sometimes , but he should be fine . And me , well I'm just listening to my music . I've been doing that a lot , it's cause I've been stressed out a lot .

Merrily we fall out of line

Out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you

I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain humming melodies

Were not going anywhere until we freeze

...

I'm not afraid anymore

I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

         ( I wouldn't mind - He is we )

I'm a bit torn , I didn't expect things in fall like this . I thought zack would be happy to see me , I can remember how he held me in his arms and pulled me close to him . I can remember what he said to me before the all mine thing .

    " You've grown up so beautiful . "

He had actually said that , he must of thought that . I miss him . I miss his touch , I miss being in his arms , I miss his soft gentle voice when he'd talk to me when it was just us . I miss it all , I miss him . I changed the song , and I listened to it .

Where you go I'll go too

Anywhere just for you...

Where you go I'll go too

Anywhere just for you 

I will smile for you each and every day

I will pray for you with every word I say

And as I fall into my bed

Thoughts of you stuck in my head

You hold me down underneath your wings

And you hold me close with every word you sing

Your voice is calling to me....

Your my only one way

At the end of the day