Chapter 6

( Kristin agrees to this  . )

                  * A few hours later *

    * At D'angelo house / in kristin's room *

" How did this happen again? " someone asked . " I don't really know , all I heard was ryan stopped two guys from cutting up kristin's arm . " someone said . " Kristin thought I was zack , my guess was that she had lost enough blood to hallucination and think I was zack by the time I made it there . " someone said . " And where were you when she was in danger? " someone asked . " I was in class until zack came up to me and sensed that kristin was in danger cause he heard her shouting his name , even though it was a muffled shout . " someone said .

" And what did zack do? " someone asked . " I told him to stay , it wasn't an easy argument . But eventually I had enough and knew I had to hurry , so I moved the chains of the handcuffs and put them around the desk . That way zack would stay , then I rushed to kristin . " someone said .
" You think she'll remember what happened? " someone asked . " I don't now , she did loose twenty-five percent of her blood . So she's gonna be so bit elusive for a bit , but if she drinks some juice then that should get her mind working back to normal . " someone said .

Someone else walked into the room , and made they're presence clear .
" Zack is calmed down , took me a while but I got him calmed down . But he's pretty pissed at ryan though , we'll I guess you could say he's even more pissed then he already was at ryan . " someone said . Someone groaned , but the other laughed . " He say anything? " someone asked .
" Nope , he won't say a thing . I'm pretty suprised , this is the longest he's gone without saying anything . Maybe he's hungry , he did look paler then he should be . " someone said .

" Well I think there should be some raw meat in the fridge , just drain the blood from it and give it to him . That should hold him for now , at least until I can go shopping for groceries again . " someone said . " Will do . " someone said . The person left , and went downstairs . I struggled a bit , but I finally moved . I opened my eyes slightly , and I got some vision . I saw reji , sean , ryan and zeke . Rui must of went to downstairs , and zack's in his room . " She's awake . " zeke said as he spotted my eyes . " Sean and zeke please go get kristin some juice , she's gonna need it . " reji said .

" On it! " zeke said . " Whatever . " sean said . Sean and zeke left , just leaving reji and ryan . Ryan come to my side and helped me sit up , I tried to lift my right arm , but it hurt so bad that I couldn't . I looked at it , and I saw it was bandaged up . " What happened? " I asked . " As I figured , she wouldn't remember a thing . " reji said . " Wait just give her a chance , maybe she remembers something . " ryan said . Hold on , I think I remember . I backhanded myself , and then it hit something . I remembered .

" I remember . My arm was being cut , then zack came and rescued me . " I said . Ryan groaned , but reji had this look in his eyes . " Kristin that wasn't zack you saw , it was ryan . " reji said .
What? No , I saw zack . I didn't see ryan , I saw zack . " No I saw zack , he was wearing his handcuffs . " I said .
" What you heard was the chains on my pants , that's what made you think it was zack . The jingle of them made you think I was zack with the handcuffs . " ryan said .

" And loosing twenty-five percent of your blood made you hallucinate and think it was zack also , you were crying for him to help you so your hallucinations made you think it was zack who saved you . " reji said . So it was actually ryan? And not zack? Oh , well I guess it does make sense . Cause I was loosing a lot of blood , so yeah of course I was gonna hallucinate .

How stupid am I? I guess really stupid .
  " While you were unconscious I managed to stitch up your wound with some needle and thread , it might hurt for a while but as long as you do the same thing for it as for your cheek and stomach then it should be okay in a couple of days . " reji said .