I'm alive but destroyed

( Kristin agrees to this quote . )

   * Morning *

    Sunlight peeking through the windows , and the sun is right in my face . I opened my eyes , grabbed a pillow and covered my face . I closed my eyes , but I couldn't go back to sleep .

* knock * knock *

  " Kristin time to get up , the limo will be here soon to get everyone for school . So get ready and come down for breakfast quickly please . " reji said . And there's reji , oh well I might as well get up now . I got up and mad the bed , then I went to the door and opened it . I walked out a bit , and I saw no one out yet . Probably getting ready for school . Then all of a sudden little see pops into my view , and he doesn't look happy . " What's wrong zeke? " I asked . It's probably cause of me . " Are you feeling better? " he asked .

" Yeah , I just don't feel like talking with zack right now . Everything is a bit messed up with him and me right now , so I'm not gonna talk to him until we can figure things out . But don't worry , I'm fine . " I said . Zeke smiled , I guess he's glad that I'm okay . " Hey after school how bout I hang with you? Just you and me . " I said .

His smile only grew , and he hugged me immediately . " I'd love that! " he said . He let go , and he kissed me on the cheek . Then he ran downstairs for breakfast . Aw , the little sweetheart . He's just so sweet , bless the kid . I smiled to myself .

I went back into my room , and I closed the door and locked it . I went over to the dresser , and looked at my uniform . God , I'm going to look like a total barbie doll in this . Oh well . So I get undressed and put on the uniform.

( Here's a picture of kristin's school uniform

( Here's a picture of kristin's school uniform . )

I slipped on the black knee - high socks , laced up my brown rider boots , and put on the locket . I brushed my hair , then I did a little braid . My hair is too short to braid it all together , so I always just do a small one . I looked at myself , and I didn't look too bad . I grab my messenger bag and put my phone and earphones in my jacket pocket .

Well I'm all done , so I got to go downstairs . So I walk out of my room , close the door and go downstairs . When I got to the dining room I saw everyone , zeke was pointing at the seat next to him . " Okay calm down zeke , I'll sit next you . " I laughed . He's just so cute , the way he acts .
My eyes looked to zack , and he didn't look like his usual self .
" You feeling better? " ryan asked .
" Yes please tell us . " rui said . " You were crying and yelling , it had us worried . " sean said .

Yesterday . Yesterday was off to a great start , but then ended badly . Of course I probably had them worried .
I just shrugged it off and smiled , I bet they knew it was a fake one . Zack looked at me , and he knew it was fake . But it seems like I successed in fooling the others . That's good , cause they shouldn't worry .