Catching me from darkness

( Kristin is hurt , scared and alone . )

  I was just sitting there in the rain , in pain with a bleeding cheek , crying , scared , and my possibly maybe vampire fiance zack is over there looking at me in this state . I probably did deserve this , I mean I've been hurting him and upsetting him for some time . Suddenly I hear running and a voice .
" Kristin! " someone shouted . My vision was blurred by my tears ,

The person was now standing in front of me , and I saw a tint of faint pink hair . " Ryan? " I said faintly . I blinked a few times , and I saw ryan looking at me with worried and concerned eyes .
" Kristin what happened? Are you okay? Where are you hurt? " he asked in a panicked voice . I tried to get up , but I only stumbled and fell back down on the cold wet concrete .
Ryan sensed that I couldn't get up , and it only worried him more .

He picked me up in his arms , and I layed my head on his shoulder .
" It's okay kristin , I've got you . " he said . He turned to where zack was , and he glared at zack . Ryan walked a bit , and then stopped once he was a little ahead of zack . " We'll talk with reji about this once we get home . " ryan said coldly to zack . My hands gripped at ryan's shirt , and he looked down at me . He had a pained expression on his face , oh great .

So he walked us back into the school , and he took me back to the home ech room . He sat me on one of the tables , and he looked at me . He moved his right hand up to my hurt cheek , and I felt his cold fingers brush lightly under the wound . " Does it hurt? " he asked . I nodded . " Let's get it cleaned up . " he said . So he rushed over to the first aid kit , grabbed it and then wet a washcloth . He came over to the table , and put the stuff next to me . As he was getting stuff out , I looked at him .

He was wet from the rain just like me , and I could see that his white t - shirt was clinging to him . His hair was wet , the tips of his hair were plastered down to his neck . I looked at his face , and he was worried . I could see his fangs slightly protruding his lips , it made me mesmerized in a way .
Fangs . I remember one time when we were little that zack showed me his fangs , and he had showed me them when I was 12 . Zack . Zack , he's hurt and upset cause of me . I held the tears in as ryan used the disinfect clorox on my injured cheek .

Then he put some numbing medicine on it , and then he put a patch
band - aid on it . " My stomach hurts . " I said feebly . " Do you feel sick? " he asked . " No , it got kicked and it hurts . I think it might be bruised . " I said .
He looked at me , and I nodded to give him permission . He was asking me if he could lift my shirt up a bit to see if it was , but he was just looking at me to ask . So he reached for the bottom of my shirt , and he lifted it up enough just to see my stomach . He moved his cold fingertips over it gently , and I flinched with pain .

" Yep it's bruised , I'm gonna put some numbing medicine on it and wrap it up with adhesive bandages . That should help until we get home , then reji can take a look . " he said . I nodded , I put my hands on my shirt to keep it lifted for him . I felt him spread the numbing medicine on my stomach , but I couldn't tell if it was cold cause I was cold from the rain .
  After he did that , he wrapped the adhesive bandages all around my stomach . After he did that , I put my shirt back down and I looked at the ground .

" What happened kristin? How'd you get hurt? " he asked . I couldn't say anything , cause if I did then he'd know how I feel about zack . About how I've been upsetting him and hurting him , and I just can't have that . " Kristin you can tell me , I won't tell anyone except for reji if he asks . " he said . Zack . Zack I'm so so sorry , I'm sorry that I'm not the same kristin you once knew and loved dearly . I'm sorry that you have to deal with me , that I've only been hurting you and upsetting you .

Suddenly the tears started forming and then spilling down to my cheeks , some fell to the floor and I heard ryan gasp . He lifted my head up , and he looked at me . He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug , I hugged him tight . " It's okay , everything is gonna be alright . " he said . We stayed like that for some time , but he pulled back when he noticed that I was only crying more . " It's about zack . " I cried . " What about zack? " he asked . " I've been hurting him and upsetting him , and i wondered why he didn't love me anymore . Even kayla made it pretty clear that I was upsetting him , I sassed her and she hurt me . " I cried .