Chapter 10

( Zack's look when kristin tells him the news . )

    I paced back in fourth in the bathroom , deciding on how to tell zack news . I mean it isn't really easy telling zack stuff , unless he's referring himself as 'Yours truly' then it's pretty easy . But if he isn't , then it's not so easy . Suddenly my thoughts are scattered as there was a knock at the door , and I started panicking .

" Kristin , it's zack . Did you throw up again? " he asked . Oh crap! It's zack! What am I gonna do?! I'm not ready to tell him! At times like this I'd need litzy's help , but she's not here and my phone is in my bag which I put by the bed . So I'm screwed in both ways , ugh this is definitely not going so well .
The doornob turned and turned , zack's wanting in . " No I'm fine , I just wanted some time to think . I'll be out in a minute , but while your out there can you bring me a pair of my jean shorts and a crop top? I wanna change . " I said . " Sure . " he said . He left the door , and I knew he was at the dresser .

Okay , this should buy me some time to think . How am I gonna tell him? Cause just telling him straight will just be a disaster , and a rush of my hopes . I've got go tell him some way , but how? I'm not just show him the test I took and say " Your a father so deal with it " , that's terrible! There was a knock at the door , and there was zack . I walked over to it , cracked the door and he handed me the clothes , I took them then shut the door and locked it again .

I looked at the clothes , and they were a blue crop top and rip jean shorts . I think zack randomly just picked some clothes , I don't think he was paying attention . Well okay , I'll just change . So I slip out of my school uniform , and I change into the shirt and shorts . I undid my hair , and brushed it . Then I looked at the mirror , and pretended like I was talking with zack . Cause praticing doesn't hurt , right?
Mom always said pratice makes perfect , so maybe I should pratice a bit .

I waited till zack left the room , and then I started . I looked at the mirror , and pretended it was zack .
" Zack there's something I need to tell you , it's important .  " I said . The mirror said nothing , so I pretended that zack was responding .
" I took a test today , and it says I'm pregnant . " I said . Okay , now that was terrible . I guess trying again wouldn't hurt , so here I go .

                 * 30 minutes later *

   " Zack... I'm pregnant . " I said . I stood still , and I said nothing else .
My hope of a good reaction is rushing away , and i'm hating this . " Dammit! " I said . I took my hands off the sink counter , and I slumped to the floor in misery . Why is this so hard? I've been in the bathroom for 30 minutes , and I haven't left cause I've been praticing on how to tell zack the news . But it's not going so well , ugh I hate this!

I'm out of ideas! And I'm gonna have to tell him! I've also got to get out of the bathroom , I think staying in her for so long is making zack worry . Cause he's been pacing outside of the bedroom for the same amount of time I've been in here , so it's worrying him . What do I do? What do I say?

And zack's isn't the only one getting annoyed by my time in the bathroom , apparently it's annoying ryan and he's been punching holes in the wall since he's annoyed and everyone is making him mad . Therefore he's punching holes in the wall , and he's annoying reji cause reji doesn't like having to repair the walls .

Having reji annoyed makes sean annoyed cause he can't enjoy his music , cause reji gripes at him for being lazy and not helping fix the walls . Sean being annoyed causes him to be more lazy , but it also makes him glare at everyone . Having him glare at everyone annoys zeke , cause zeke thinks he did something wrong and he starts to throw a tantrum .