It worked!?!

( Kristin is freaking out! )

     * A few weeks later *

                      * Knock * Knock *

    " Kristin , zack get up . Come down to the kitchen for breakfast when your done , you don't want to be late for school . " reji said from behind the door . I squirmed , but that definitely woke me up . I open my eyes , and I see that i'm in zack's room that became our room . Zack was asleep , ans he has clinging to me . It's sweet , and I hope it never ends . But we have to get up , cause we have school .

Everything has finally gone back to the way things were , everyone was suprised to see me as a vampire . Even my friends were , and I mean litzy and kayla . But the guys were way more suprised , zeke was excited and happy about it . It took them a bit to get used to be being a vampire , but they eventually got used to it and now things aren't as weird . I'm happy about that , and so is zack . I sat up , and I raised my arms as I yawned . My crop top rose a bit , but who cares . I felt zack's legs tangled with mine , and I sighed .

As cute as it is , it can sometimes be a bit hard to handle . I looked and realized I wasn't wearing pants , oh yeah I didn't feel like wearing any shorts so I just slept in a crop top .
Zack doesn't mind my choice of sleep wear , as long as I keep myself from being  undecent then I'm fine . Cause if I'm  undecent , then zack will put me under his spell and get his way with me , and before I know it I'll be breathing hard with him next to me in bed . It's happened a couple of times before , but I kinda regret them .
  I shook zack , but he didn't budge .
" Zack get up , come I don't wanna be the last one to breakfast . " I said . He slightly opened his eyes , well at least he's up . " I wanna sleep more , snuggle with me . " he said sleepily .
The face he was making was so cute , so I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of him . The face he made was just too cute , I just had to take a picture .

After I set my phone down , I shook him again and he only clinged to my waist . I played with his hair with my fingertips , and I chuckled . I'm the only one who gets to see this cute side of him , and I mean only me . But I managed to pry him off me , and I walked to the bedroom door and opened it a bit . I stuck out my head , and suddenly the smell of breakfast hits me . Reji must be cooking breakfast , it smells good .

Suddenly I'm hit with a sick feeling , I held my stomach , put my hand on my mouth and ran for me and zack's bathroom . Once I made it into the bathroom , I slid down to the toilet and puked . " Kristin! " zack shouted . He ran in and saw me puking , he came up behind me pulled my hair back and rubbed my back . Once I was done , I flushed the toilet and zack kept doing what he was doing .

I forgot to mention , I've been feeling a bit sick these past few weeks . And I don't know why , neither does zack .
Once I felt like I could walk , zack helped me up and I wished out the pukey taste in my mouth . After I did that , zack pulled me into a gentle hug and he rubbed my back with the other arm . " This has been going on for a while kristin , I think you should stay home and rest . Maybe let reji take a look and see what's making you sick , I'll stay home with you and take care or you . " he said .

Aw , he's really sweet . This is part of his cute side , and I love it . " No I'm fine , I'll go to school . It's just morning sickness , it will go away soon . I promise , I'm fine . " I said . " Alright but promise me you'll go home if it's too much to handle . " he said . " I promise . " I said . So we stayed like that for a bit , then we went to go get changed . Except for zack changed in the bathroom this time . So after I got my uniform on , I brushed my hair and did the cute small braid .

I put mom's locket on , and I waited on zack to get out of the bathroom .
After he did , we walked downstairs to the dining room together . And we actually made it in time , and before reji was about to make my plate . I didn't feel like eating after puking , besides I still felt kinda sick . So zack ate and then he came into the livingroom where I was , he sat on the couch and he let me sit in his lap while I layed my head on his shoulder . He put his arms around me , and I smiled .