Hearts call to hearts

( Kristin needs zack to catch her from falling . )

        * A week later / At D'angelo house  *

   Okay taking my mother's advice was good , but taking time to figure out when to put the advice into action has taken longer then expected . Zack has been avoiding me at all costs! And I haven't even done anything to him! Maybe he's taking the not talking to him thing too far? Oh well , I'll just have to deal with it tonight . Tonight is the school dance , and i'm worried as hell .

Cause litzy's prediction of something happening on the night of the dance is true , ans she's been teasing me about how I'm involved in it . It's been driving me crazy! So crazy that I've been actually listening to ryan's lectures to himself on trying not to piss zack off then he already is! Yeah , it's driving me that crazy! And she knows not to tease me about these things , cause it only drives me mad with craziness .

I keep reminding her this , but she never listened . But me and her went shopping , and we both got our dresses for the dance . We did that tuesday afternoon , and now it's friday night! Not very freaky , but I guess kinda fun . Rui is making zack go to the dance , sean isn't going , rui is going to have fun , and since I'm going ryan has to go so he can watch me . Especially tonight . There's this guy at school named kiyo kamui who kinda creeps me out . He's got black and white hair , and that's just weird .

He's been keeping his eyes on me since I started going to the guys school , but I've never told anyone about it until it's gotten bad . I told ryan , and ryan got pissed . He got so pissed that he punched the wall , reji wasn't happy about ryan punching the wall .
And tonight I feel like kiyo is planning to do something to me , so ryan is going to watch over me and protect me .

     ( Here's a picture of Kiyo kamui

     ( Here's a picture of Kiyo kamui . )

I just can't shake the feeling off , but I've got to stay away from him . From what people told me , he's bad news . And I'm starting to agree , cause I heard that kiyo did something bad . But no one will tell me , what a total drag . But oh well , I should be more worried about my appearance . I still got to wear my stinking sling! Kayla has been hurting it , and so reji says it's gonna be a few more weeks until I can stop wearing it . But kayla changed , and now we're friends . When she was hurting it was only like 3 days ago .

I wish things were easy , but they're not . I'm gonna have to wear a sling with my dress , oh great ( sarcasm ) .
It's 6:10pm , and the dance starts at 7:00pm . The guys should be getting ready , but knowing zack it's probably gonna be a war getting him ready . The guys decided to let me get ready on my own time , and so I decided to take a bath before . Here I am now , laying in my bathtub watching the bubbles disintegrate slowly one by one .

My right arm is not in the water , it's on the dry top of the tub . Reji says give it a couple of more days , then he'll be able to take out the threading . The cut wound on it has healed up a bit , but I have to wait a few more days . My bruises have cleared up a bit , but they're still there and they still hurt . So ryan will be in here to but the bandages on after I get done , he's also gonna help me do my hair and makeup cause I can't freaking do it .