Chapter 11

( Watch out guys , kristin may kill you depending on what you do or say! 😂

        * 2 months later / Afternoon / At D'angelo resident *

    I'm sitting in the livingroom on the couch , just reading and reji is in the kitchen making us both tea since he thought it'd be nice to share with me . I had just decided to put on a tight t - shirt and shorts , my hair had become a bother so I had brushed it into a ponytail . And I was also wearing my reading glasses , I don't have good good vision so I'm supposed to wear them to read . But my vision seemed a bit foggy today , so I put them on .

  ( Here's a picture of kristin's reading glasses

  ( Here's a picture of kristin's reading glasses . )

  Zack was upstairs talking with ryan and rui , zeke was taking his afternoon nap and sean... well... I don't know where sean is . Reji says sean goes here and there as he pleases , you could find sean in the oddest places . Reji said he last saw sean in the pool room , and I mean the game pool . There's also darts in that room , I occasionally play it . Zack had chained me to the dart board just to kiss me , but that was a while back .

Reji says my pregnancy has been processing pretty well , and that's good . I'm now 3 months in my pregnancy , so I've gotten the little bump . Zack likes that he can now be able to feel the baby , and not just my flat stomach . My pregnancy hormones aren't exactly out of whack , but one time I got mad at zack and I ended up throwing a knife at his head . Good thing he missed the knife!

When that happened , everyone had looked at me in shock . Ryan thought I was crazy , rui just said my bada** side was showing more . I nearly smacked him , but ryan had held me back cause zack was in too much shock to get up . But oh well , the guys should watch what they say though .
Reji had warned everyone , even himself to watch what they say or do around me . Good job reji , good job .

  Only 2 - 3 more months until we'll be able to learn the gender of the baby , zack is hoping for a girl so that he can spoil her . I hit him in the head for that one , but I hope it's a boy so that he can hard - headed like both of us .
Zack had been talking to the baby more frequently , it's gone from one night to every night before bed . He likes it , cause it allows him to spend time with the baby before he/she is here .

I like it cause he's always saying such sweet things , it reminds me of how sweet he is . The baby makes me crave stuff I don't want , but I deny it so I won't have any baby weight after the baby's born . Most of the craving is blood , and I get it since the baby is a vampire . So zack's been letting me feed off him from time to time , and it doesn't really affect him . And I'm glad .
Reji said I need all my strength for when the baby comes , cause it's not gonna be easy . Cause from what I've been heard and been scarred from health class , apparently giving birth is suppose to hurt worst then making the kid . And on the wedding night , it hurt for me but zack he didn't feel a thing while I was in pain for the fee minutes . So yeah , I'm gonna need all the strength I can get . Reji has been giving me checkups , to make sure me and the baby are both healthy and okay .

I think reji could be a doctor , I mean he knows exactly what to do so why not? School is gonna be out soon , and we'll be out for a couple of months . So I won't have to be at school when my stomach gets bigger , and I'll be able to be with the baby for sometime before school starts again . And hopefully the baby will be able to drink formula be then , cause reji says he'll watch the baby for me and zack when we're at school . I think all the guys are gonna be really good uncles , just like zack is gonna be a good dad .

Suddenly reji comes in with the tea , and I sit up . He hands me my cup , he then takes his and sits down in his usual chair . I took a sip of mine , and i'm glad it wasn't hot hot . It was warm , that's good . " The tea is good reji , your like a pro at making this . " I said . " Thank you , I learned it from our mother . I'll teach you if you'd like . " he said . " That'd be great , cause I think I'll start drinking it whenever I read . " I said .

So as we enjoy our tea , we both go back to reading our books . I'm reading this new books series
" Runaway music " . It's about this girl named Amanda Windsnap who was abandoned as a baby , she has the power to control music and make it do anything she wants . But in society , it's bad to have powers so she plans to runaway .

But she meets this other runaway named Hunter Justive , he has the power to freeze things and control water . So when these two pair up , they plan to run away but change plans to take down the society and free they're people . But they're gonna need all the help they can get , so they meet up with some other people with power more like a lot instead of a few . And with they're help , they can take down the society . But it's gonna be a rough road for them , and i'm very interested in this book series .

I'm trying to get litzy to read it , but she's too focused on figuring out ways to be the best godmother there is . I didn't really react much to it , I just decided to let her be . Cause knowing litzy , she's known to be focused on one thing until she finds another thing to be focused on . It's very confusing to me , cause she can switch things to focus on at different times .
So I just let her be , and see how far she stays focused on this one .

After a while , reji goes to fix dinner and I just continue to read . I'm getting really deep into this book , I just love this book! Suddenly ryan comes into the room , when he sees me he smiles . He walks over to me , and I put down my book . " So how's our niece or newphew? " he asked .
" He or she is doing fine , I've been reading for some time so I'm pretty sure he or she is asleep . " I said . Ryan laughed and so did I , I guess it was a bit funny .

He gestured to my stomach , and I nodded . Whenever ryan gestures towards something , he's asking for my permission . He put his hand on my stomach , and he smiled . " You sure the kid hadn't been asleep since this morning? I mean the kid is gonna be a vampire . " he said . I sighed and just layed still . " Yeah I know , it's no fact that the baby is gonna be a vampire . But I just he or she would be get here soon , cause me and zack really want to meet him or her . " I said .

" So do we , zeke is really excited . He's made himself 'I'm an uncle' shirt and plans to wear it the day the baby is born . " he said . I chuckled at this , knowing zeke he probably did do that . " There's no doubt he did . " I said .
After talking with ryan for a while , I felt like snuggling with zack . I really do , cause I'm tired and my kinda cranky . I'm more tired then usual these days now , reji says it's cause of the baby . So reji says I'm need to rest a lot , so I can gather up strength .

I had gotten off the couch , grabbed my book and went to the stairs . I walked up the stairs , then I walked down the hallway to me and zack's room . Once I was at our room , I opened the door and walked in to see zack already on the bed but looking at the ceiling . Silly zack . Once he noticed that I entered the room , he smiled at me and I smiled back .

" What brings you here? " he asked .
" I came to snuggle with my husband , is that a problem? " I asked . He smiled when I said I wanted to snuggle with him , I knew he'd love that . " Not at all . " he said . So I walked over to the bed , layed down and he wrapped me in his arms . I smiled as I was in his arms , I just love being in his arms I really do . It makes me feel loved , safe and protected .

I'll get to do this more often since the baby is here and makes me tired more often , so I'll try to enjoy this as much as I can . Cause only got 6 more moths until the baby is born , and I won't be getting much sleep when the baby gets here . So I have to enjoy this , and I do cause I love being in zack's arms and I love being with him .