Not all things are perfect

( This is kristin , she believes she is to stand out not fit in . )

               * A few days later *

    * Morning *

  There's a knock at the door , but I ignore it . I hear the door open , and footsteps stop by my bed . " Kristin come on get up , I've got to redo your bandages . " someone said . " Ryan let me sleep . " I groaned . " Come on , I've got to do this so they won't hurt and then you've got to get ready for school . " he said . I wouldn't move , but he seemed to get irritated . " Kristin don't make me throw you in the bathroom under the cold water , I'll do it . " he threatened . I immediately sat up , and he smirked . Damn vampire . He just got a rise out of that didn't he? I'm betting he did .

" I hate this . " I complained . He stood in front of me with the numbing medicine and adhesive bandages , I don't really like this . " You've got to do this to help you get better kristin , I know you hate it but it's gonna help you get better . " he said . I stuck my tongue out at him like the child I am , and he sighed . " You've never lost your sense of childish personality have you? " he asked . " Nope , and i'm keeping it . " I said .

So he applied the medicine and redid the bandages , then he left for me to get dressed in my school uniform .
So I got up from my bed , made my bed , and got dressed in my school uniform . After that I brushed my hair and did it's usual little braid , I put on the locket , grabbed my message bag , and stuffed my phone and earphones in my jacket pocket .

I turned off the light and left my room , I went downstairs and into the kitchen . Everyone was there , why am I always the last one? I sit down next to zeke , and we all eat breakfast .
Suddenly reji spoke up , this outta be good ( sarcasm ) . " Zack and kristin , this is about you . " he said . Ryan looked at me , and I shrugged my shoulders . " What is it this time? " rui asked with the sound of amusement in his voice . " I'm not really interested . " sean said . " Tell us reji! " zeke chanted .

" I've looked through the arranged matter in the files , and my hands are tied . Zack and kristin , until you two can figure things out then you can't get married . " he said . " That's a shame , I was really looking forward to becoming an uncle . " rui said .
" I want kristin to be part of the family . " zeke said . " Zack and kristin fix things . " sean said . Ryan didn't say anything . " Ryan as kristin's protector , your job is to go along with any of kristin's decisions . " reji said .

Me and zack looked at each other , I could see something hiding in his eyes . But I couldn't tell what it was , maybe love? No , he doesn't feel the same way . I felt sad feeling taking over me , but I locked them up .
" Well I know that zack doesn't want to get married , and he doesn't feel the same way . So I guess there won't be a wedding , so zack can go find a new wife . And since ryan is watching over me he has to go along with my decision . And this is my decision . " I said .

Ryan held both of his hands up , and he was giving off that innocent face .
Zack immediately started glaring at ryan , rui and reji had to hold zack down before he launched at ryan and tried to rip his throat out .
I stood up and walked to the front door , I walked outside and stood at the top stair . God guys are such idiots . I plugged in my earphones and picked a song .

You say that I'm messing with your head

All cause I was making out with your friend

Love hurts whether it's right or wrong

I can't stop cause I'm having too much fun

Your on your knees

Begging please

Stay with me

But honestly