Chapter 8

( Kristin can't help but fall in love with zack .)

       * Next night / In kristin's room *

  I was tossing and turning in my bed trying to get comfortable , but nothing seemed to be working . Last night was the best night of my life , cause me and zack fixed things and we're gonna be getting married soon . Everyone is asleep now , but I don't know how they can sleep through this thunder and lighting storm going on right now . 
     * Boom * Boom *

I squealed as the lighting and thunder cracked , I just couldn't take it . Thunder storms had been my worst fear , cause I just hated them . Mostly cause mom's funeral was on a thunder storm night , and it haunts me back everytime . But it scares me .

     * Boom * Boom *

" Ahh! " I screamed quietly . Okay , I'm gonna go to zack's room and see if he'll sleep with me . So I struggled to get back , but I managed to . I walked out of my room , and through the dark hallway . I passed reji and rui's room , and then I stood in front of zack's . I opened it quietly , walked in and closed it then walked to zack's bed .  I stopped as soon as I made it to his bed , and I saw him .

     ( Here's a picture of how peaceful kristin saw zack sleeping

     ( Here's a picture of how peaceful kristin saw zack sleeping . )

Zack was peacefully asleep , well he's a vampire so of course he'd be able to sleep through thunder storms . I tapped on his shoulder , but he move . Okay maybe shaking him will work .
So I grabbed his shoulder and shook him , and he slightly opened his eyes .
" What? It's the weekend , leave me be . " he said sleepily . " Zack it's kristin . " I said . He opened his eyes more , and he yawned . He smiled at me , and I managed to smile back .

     * Boom * Boom *

  I shivered as the lighting cracked , zack seemed curious at my sudden action . " Kristin are you scared of lighting? " he asked . I nodded .
" I've always been afraid of them , but my mom was always there to comfort me . But when she died and we had her funeral , it was on a stormy night . And I'm still scared of them , so I figured I could sleep with you tonight ." I said in a low scared voice .

He grinned to the side , and he lifted up his left arm . I layed down next to him , and he elevated my right arm in the sling . Then he put his left arm down and wrapped it around me , and he pulled me close to him . I felt the ends of his hair tickle my neck , but I just enjoyed being in his arms .
" It's okay , I'm here for you kristin . You don't have to be afraid of them anymore , I'm here and I always will . " he whispered in my ear . I relaxed and layed with him , I love this .

" I love you kristin . " he said . " I love you too zack . " I said . So with that , we both fell asleep peacefully . And for the first time in my life , I finally knew what it was like to sleep in the person you love embraces .