Chapter 9

( Kristin wants zack to be 'closer' to her . )

         * Morning *

  I felt no presence , so I opened my eyes slightly . I felt the sun on me , but I didn't care . I looked to my side , and I didn't see zack . Huh? Where'd he go? I sit up and pull the blanket against me , cause I'm not exactly decent right now . I looked all around the room , and it wasn't a exact mess . The headboard was cracked a bit , but that's zack's fault . Man he wasn't kidding bout not going easy on me after I adjusted , I'll tell ya that .

The rose petals were scattered , and so was out clothing from last night . I looked to the corner , and there lied my lace bra and panties . The girls made me wear it yesterday , they said it's make zack go crazy . It and did , so crazy he got me to scream . No wonder why my throat kinda hurts , that was zack's fault too .

I blame him for that , he's gonna get an earful later . That's for sure . I saw a short silk robe at the little nightstand on my side , I grabbed it and put it on . Once I got it on , I got out of bed then made the bed and walked into the master bathroom .
I walked to the sink area , and looked at myself in the big mirror . I looked at my neck , and I saw that zack's bite marks from last night were gone .

Yeah , he turned me like he said he would . In order for the transforming into a vampire process to work , he had to bite me then I had to drink a little bit of his blood even though I was still human at that part . After that was over , he said the process would work overnight and then all we have to do is wait for my lust for blood to kick in . It still hasn't kicked in yet , but I don't feel any different .
I looked at myself in the mirror , and I saw that I had gotten paler . That's a good sign , cause vampires are pale .

I also saw that I wasn't just pale , that there was marks all over me . On my legs , thighs , arms , collarbone and I looked in ghetto robe ans saw that there was one on my chest . Zack . He's definitely getting an earful , but I do admit last night was amazing . Wait hold on , we didn't use protection last night . And I didn't take the pill , so there might be a chance I'm... pregnant . I would take a test , but one I don't have one and two it's way too early to tell if I am or not .

So I'll just wait a bit and see , but first I'll just enjoy the alone time I have with zack . Cause knowing his brothers , I'm not gonna have much alone time with him back at the house .  So I better enjoy this time while I have it , cause we're only staying until sunday . And it's monday , so we have a while . I continued to look at myself and tried to anymore marks zack left , that was until I felt hands on my waist .
" What are you doing? " someone asked . Zack , and he's already dressed . I felt him nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck , but I didn't mind .
" Trying to find more marks you left . " I said . I heard he chuckle , this ain't funny . " I knew you'd find those , they're my stamp marks . " he whispered against my skin . I shuddered , and I felt him grin at my sudden action .

" Yes I know , I'm not stupid . " I said . " I didn't say you were . " he said . I sighed , cause this conversation is only going nowhere . " You've gotten paler , that's a good sign . " he said .
" I know , now all we have to do is wait . " I said . " It shouldn't take too long to kick in , maybe a couple hours or so . " he said . " Really? I thought it'd take longer . " I said . " Nope , only a couple of hours . " he said . That's good news , cause I actually want to know what it's like to be a vampire .

So after that little moment , I got dressed back in bra and panties then slipped on some black shorts and a red crop top . Me and zack are in the kitchen , I'm making breakfast while zack just continues to look at me .
  I just ignored it , and continued to cook . Mom taught me how to cook , and reji had taught me a couple of recipes and cooking tricks . So this is pretty much easy , so I had easily decided on eggs and bacon .