Saving him from darkness

( Quote by my best friend Mythical_reader_77. )

I was being pulled out of my dream , but I refused . " Zack come back . " I said . I felt pulling on my arms , but I refused again . " Kristin! " ryan shouted . I immediately sat up , and looked at the three . Ryan's irritated expression changed to a worried expression . Why? I suddenly felt that my eyes were wet , and I knew I was crying . I must of been crying while dreaming , great that sucks .
" Kristin is everything okay? " ryan asked . " Yeah I'm fine , I just... was dreaming . " I said . I looked around and I saw that science class was over , hmm I must of dreamed over the bell .

Ryan got me up from my seat , and we walked to language arts . Rui and sean went to they're last class , so now it's time for mine . When me and ryan walked in the room , my eyes flickered to zack's who was sitting in his seat still handcuffed . His eyes met mine , and I kinda melted in my spot .
His eyes turned gentle ones , and his frown turned to a soft smile . Maybe dream zack was telling the truth , maybe he does need my help . Just looking at zack made me think about the words he said before I was pulled out my dream .

" Then help me so I can make that happen , do it for us so we can be together . "

I just hope I can , but looking at three way I am now I don't think there's anything I can do to help . Ryan tugs on my arm , and he leads us to our desks . We sit down , and I just lay my head down feeling miserable . No I am miserable . I'm miserable without him , I want him back . I want him back .
Well I want to listen to my music , well for teacher isn't in here . So maybe I can just for a little bit . So I get my phone and earphones , and pick a song .

Hey , boy you never bad much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way way

Now , I see you've been hanging out with that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now your doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

You got me , got me like this

And now your taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went , come on!

And now your taking her to every restaurant

You got , got me like this

Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a shh ,

No one else can have ya

I want u back

I want u back

Wa - want you , want you back

I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'

Now I feel like shh

Looking at you flyin'

I want u back

I want u back