Reserved just for Simon.

Raphael Santiago. Just the name could send shivers down any downworlder's spine. He was feared amongst most of the shadow world. He was notorious, ruthless and feared in so many ways. His smirk could make anyone coil away, the way he carried his shoulders could make even the tallest man seem small.

His sharp suit jackets were just as sharp as his personality and the looks he gave others. Despite Raphael's menacing gaze and off putting personality he's still the best leader to The New York Vampire Clan. He would go to the ends of the Earth for anyone in his clan. But there's a certain fledgling he'd go to Hell for and burn for eternity. A certain fledgling who annoys the hell out of him but he wouldn't change him for the world. But the fledgling mustn't know that.

<•>•<•>

'Raphael Santiago. I'm here on behalf of the New York Vampire Clan.' His voice was low and monotonic, his expression cold and distant. A certain shimmer of fear shone in the eyes of the man behind the door. Raphael was used to that look by now. It didn't surprise him, not like it used to at least. 'A-ah yes, please, come on in' the man says opening the door wide for Raphael to saunter on through into the 'lobby' of the hotel that he was in. 'I-I'll just go inform the leader you're here' he says before bowing and heading off down the hallway, his foot steps echoing behind him.

Raphael's phone pings and he grabs it out his pocket knowing it'll be Simon since he's the only one who actually texts him when he's in meetings. 'I'm confused, Lily said you haven't seen Grease. HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN GREASE?! IT'S A CLASSIC MUSICAL. Plus young John Travolta is hot;)' Raphael smiles as he reads over the text, knowing Simon will be overreacting. He puts his phone on silent then places it back in his back pocket as he hears footsteps approach. 'Ah, Raphael, glad you could make it' the taller man says, shaking his hand roughly. 'Of course. What's the occasion?' Raphael asks taking his hand away tucking them both into his trouser pockets, a slight smile playing on his lips in hopes to look friendly. 'We believe you have a new fledgling, am I correct?' The man asks folding his arms over his chest. 'Simon? I wouldn't exactly say he's a new vampire. We've had him for about two years now.' Raphael says. 'What do you want with Simon?' He questions.

'I'd like to marry him to my daughter.' He states, his voice low and cold. Just the image of Simon marrying someone else has Raphael's technically non-existing heart stop. His hands become clammy and he swallows, taking a deep breathe trying to calm himself. 'I don't exactly think that's appropriate. Simon isn't suitable for marriage.'

'And why not? He's young, around my daughters age. He's good looking, I'm sure he can treat a girl right. And it will be great for alliances, don't you think?' The man rambles on, trying to win Raphael over. His mind races for excuses as to why he can't marry and he blurts out the most idiotic thing he's said in over a century 'he's gay! S-Simon is gay...that's why he isn't suitable.' Raphael's breathing (despite not needing to breath when nervous Raphael would find his chest falling up and down in hopes to get oxygen into his body for no reason) was ragged and he cleared his throat once again before apologising and swiftly turning to leave before the man can say any more.

Once outside Raphael feels his phone vibrate and he gets it out seeing Magnus' name flashing on his screen, he groans inwardly before answering the call.

'Magnus, to what do I owe the pleasure?' Raphael says and he starts walking in the direction of his home, longing to see Simon. 'Alec and i are going out tomorrow night, I'd love it if you and Simon would join us.' Magnus says, there's a clash of pots and pans and Magnus curses under his breath at Chairman Meow causing Raphael to giggly quietly. 'Simon and I? Why would you want us to come? Especially on a date. Sorry Magnus but I don't feel like third wheeling.' Raphael says. He glances up at the night sky to the stars. Stars were always Raphael's favourite thing, even when he was human. They always glimmered in the best way and made him feel at ease. Now he could find them glimmer in Simon's eyes he loved them even more.