Time with Alec

The door to Magnus' apartment opened swiftly as Raphael pushed it open. 'Magnus?' Raphael called out into the apartment. He hadn't notified Magnus of his visit so it wouldn't surprise the vampire if Magnus was off somewhere else with Alec or just throwing another one of his parties. Then again he would have had an invite to the party.

Raphael could smell it in an instant. Angel blood. So Magnus wasn't in, but Alec was. 'Magnus isn't here at the moment.' Alec said as he dried his hair with a towel, he was wearing his pyjama bottoms no doubt about to get into bed. It was 11pm. 'Sorry Alec, I didn't mean to disturb you' Raphael said. He had gotten to know the Shadowhunter over the past few years thanks to Magnus and he'd happily admit that Alec was a really decent guy. 'Oh it's fine, I won't sleep until Magnus is home any way. He just had to pop to the institute to help with the wards or something like that. Can I offer you a drink?' Alec asks as he heads into the kitchen flicking the kettle on. 'No thanks. Do you mind if I talk to you though? Seeing as Magnus isn't here.' Raphael says taking a seat on the kitchen worktop. 'Of course, what's up?' Alec asks as he starts to make some tea.

'Okay, so you know before you and Magnus got together? You were all like 'no homo'' Raphael says making Alec laugh loudly. 'Yeah, back in those dark times.' Alec says taking a seat opposite Raphael on the other kitchen counter. Raphael took off his boots and pulled his legs up onto the counter so he was sat cross-legged, resembling a child. 'Well, how did you...y'know realise that you were...into guys' Raphael mumbles the last part and Alec struggles to hear him but he hears him nevertheless. Alec's heart melts at the sight of Raphael.

His shoulders are hunched over, his head down as he plays with his hands in his lap, his toes wiggling in a nervous way. Alec takes a sip of his tea and thinks for a moment. 'Do you mind me asking who's causing the confusion?' Alec asks, already having an idea of who it might be. 'Stupid Simon. With his, stupid good looks and annoying personality where he can never shut up and I just. God, he's so infuriating.' Raphael rants glancing up to Alec who has a playful smile on his face. 'Wow, you really like him' Alec says.

'That's my point. I-I don't know if I do. Like, I get all happy around him and I do find him attractive but...' Raphael trails off groaning, 'he's so annoying! Like, he just never shuts up, and I like it sometimes because I like the sound of his voice -especially when he's singing- but surely if I do like him then he shouldn't annoy me?' Raphael suggests. Alec ponders for another moment before answering 'not necessarily. Like, no relationship is perfect, like Magnus annoys me sometimes, he doesn't always open up to me, he's so messy, and he tends to kick in bed, so no relationship is perfect. And from the sounds of it you're pretty deep in with Simon. So maybe you should talk to him about it?' Alec suggests taking a final sip of his tea before placing it down.

Before Simon can answer however the sound of a door slamming shut and two jolts of laughter erupts into the apartment. 'Simon' Raphael whispers 'hmm?' Alec asks looking to him. 'Simon is here' Raphael answers looking at Alec. Before any more can be said sure enough Simon and Magnus are walking into the kitchen. 'Well if it isn't my two favourite men.' Magnus says kissing Alec and Raphael on the cheek, Raphael glares at Magnus and he just chuckles. 'Oh Raph, you remind me of when you were young sat like that. You look adorable darling' Magnus says patting his knee. 'Raphael and I were just having a really good chat' Alec says jumping off the worktop to place his mug in the dishwasher.

'Oh really? Simon and I were just having a wonderful chat also' Magnus says getting a cup from the cupboard winking towards Simon who smiles and glances to the floor. Raphael can feel jealousy bubble inside him, like who winks at Simon any way? And in such a manner. 'What about?' Raphael finds himself asking before he can stop. Magnus just chuckles and taps his nose as if to say 'that's a secret'. Raphael just rolls his eyes and gets off the side. He places his boots back on his feet while Magnus and Alec get lost in conversation and walks over to Simon. 'Ready to go home?' He asks smiling. 'Always.' Simon answers smiling back and Raphael wonders what he meant by that.

'Well, we're off. Thank you for tonight Alec, I know what to do now. And I'll see you both soon.' Raphael says before turning to leave. He waits a few more seconds for Simon to finally leave the kitchen after he's thanked (and annoyingly hugged) Magnus and they both leave the apartment together.

'So, I was thinking we could take a walk through the park? The stars are out and it's a nice night.' Simon suggest glancing at Raphael. 'I agree' Raphael says taking a hold of Simon's hand, lacing their fingers together. He looks towards Simon and sees he's smiling brightly and so is Raphael.

The come to a stop at the lake and Simon turns to face Raphael and vice versa. 'Dios, you're so beautiful Simon.' Raphael whispers, the proximity between them is overwhelming and Raphael can feel Simon's breath on his lips. Neither of them knows who initiated the kiss, but in all honesty; neither of them care. Their lips are placed together and they feel the whole world slow down. 'Be my boyfriend?' Simon asks smiling shyly. 'Always.' Raphael answers smirking, kissing Simon again, with just as much passion if not more.