Opposites attract.

OKAY INO RAPH ISNT BLACK BUT I IMAGINED RAPH BEING ZENDAYA WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS AND IDK WHY

//requested//
(Unedited)
'Magnus! This isn't funny!' Raphael's high pitched voice shouted as Magnus and Simon held their sides, as they were doubled over with laughter.

'I'm a girl! Dios, Magnus you need to sort this!' Raphael shouted once more, sitting down, flipping her long chocolate brown hair over her shoulder. She sat down on a chair dramatically as she waited for Simon and Magnus to stop laughing at her.

He sighed, playing with his nails and sure enough a few minutes later Simon and Magnus stopped laughing and we're looking at Raphael sympathetically. Simon walked over to her and stood behind her, wrapping his arms over his shoulders 'even though some weird ass rogue warlock has turned you into a girl you do still love me right?' Simon asked her.

Raphael could hear the anxiousness in Simon's voice and Raphael sighed, leaning back into Simon. 'Dios, of course I do. I should be worried about you still liking me' Raphael commented. It was true however, Raphael was no longer a boy, whom Simon had fallen in love with. 'Raph, you know I don't date someone based on gender and you know I don't care about gender' Simon chuckled kissing his cheek.

Raphael blushed and turned his head to look at Simon kissing him deeply, it was strange for Simon to kiss Raphael's lips when smaller, covered in lip gloss, for Raphael's skin to be softer and for Raphael to not be as pale due to fake tan. Simon didn't mind though because he knew deep down it was still the same Raphael Santiago he'd fallen in love with many years ago.

'As cute as this is, we do need to get Raphael back to...well Raphael' Magnus said gesturing to Raphael's body. 'Do you know how?' Raphael found herself asking. 'I do, just give me a few hours and I'll have everything ready' Magnus said walking out of the room.

'It's the middle of the day, wanna sleep for a few hours?' Raphael asked standing up. she hadn't realised just how tired she was until she said the idea. 'Sounds perfect' Simon said taking Raphael's smaller hands into his. Once they reach Magnus' guest bedroom, the keep their tops on however remove their trousers for comfort and get into the bed, Raphael laying her head on Simon's chest as they fall into a slumber.

A few hours later they're awoken by a voice that isn't Magnus' but Alec's. Simon rubs his eyes as he stares towards the door where Alec is stood 'Magnus says the potion is ready for um...Raphael' Alec gestures to Raphael's sleeping body, a look of confusion on his face. Raphael wakes up to the mention of his name (he always was a light sleeper, it was Simon who was a heavy sleeper).

Once they're dressed and ready they head back into the living room where Alec is talking to his boyfriend, his arms wrapped around his waist, a bright smile on both the boys faces and Simon has never seen any two so in love than the two boys in front of him (apart from him and Raphael of course).

Raphael clears his throat, his hair a mess from sleep and his eyes still hooded also.

'Ah, darling, here, drink this' Magnus says peeling himself away from his beloved, handing Raphael some sort of concoction that Simon didn't even want to think about drinking or how it would taste.

With three gulps the drink is gone and Raphael's whole body glows, she looks down at herself as her body glows a bright lilac.

Within seconds she shines bright and Raphael can already feel their original body.

Once the glow is gone Raphael looks down to his body and sees that he's finally a man again. Simon laughs and runs, jumping into his arms, wrapping his legs around his waist pepper kissing his face. 'As much as I loved you as a girl man Raphael will always be my favourite' Simon said kissing Raphael's plump lips smiling, glad he's finally got his Raphael back.

Ngl but this is really plain and crappy because it's like 1:30am and I had work today and I'm so bloody tired but 🙃🙃🙃