Physical.

WARNINGS MY BABIES: SIMON GETS SLAPPED SO IT kinda abuse but not rlly that harsh but it is still abuse y'know?

Also, human au

Anyway

//requested//

'I can't believe you did that' Raphael whispers. Images of Simon kissing someone else flash through his mind, each different image breaking his heart even more than is humanly possible.

'Please Raph, it meant nothing to me' Simon tries to plead, moving forward towards Raphael. Each step Simon took towards Raphael he took two steps back. 'I can't do this any more. We've been fighting for weeks and you kissing some other fucking random person just proves how weak our relationship is right now' Raphael rants out. His face is red with anger while Simon's is red with embarrassment. Embarrassment of getting caught Raphael believes.

'You know I love you Raph, it's just' Simon started. He ran a hand through his hair and pushed his glasses back up his nose, sighing deeply, 'we've both been so busy and work has been really demanding, I've been stressed is all' Simon says making up excuses.

'Right, so whenever you're stressed you're gonna go fondle some whore?' Raphael bites out, crossing his arms over his chest, his eyebrows knitting together. Simon groans rolling his head back, 'it was just a kiss and a bit of a fondle, you're blowing this all out of proportion' Simon says.

'So this is my fault?' Raphael asks deadpanned taking a few steps towards simon. 'I mean, you haven't exactly been responsive in bed' Simon mutters shrugging his shoulders. Right at that moment Raphael's blood turned cold and boiled all at the same time. His heart broke while stopping just as much, with his jaw hitting the floor.

Within seconds his hand had come into contact with Simon's face, the sound of skin slapping skin ricocheting off each crevice and corner of the room. The slap is so forceful Simon's head is turned to the side and already a red handprint is forming on Simon's face.

'Get. Out. Now' Raphael punctuates each syllable with passion, hurt and anger. Simon looks back to Raphael, his eyes screaming 'sorry'. However the silence is proof enough just how little Simon means it. Without another word Simon leaves. Leaves and doesn't return.

Okay I'm gonna do a part 2 to this but I wanted to end it like this

Also... I'm wondering...should Raphael really forgive Simon for cheating?;) I mean...;)