I dare you

PLZ READ MY NOTES AT THE END

Human au, MENTION/TALKING ABOUT BULLYING AND THAT SORTA SHIT hella short

//requested//

'Raph, today has been amazing, thank you' Simon says as he kisses Raphael's cheek, leaning up a little bit, while also pulling Raphael down by the hand. Raphael smiles widely at his husband and pulls him in by the face, kissing him deeply.

'Simon Lewis?' A deep voice said that Simon knew all too well. He pulled away from Raphael in an instant, his heart no longer fluttering with love but instead falling down and shattering. His hand becomes clammy in Raphael's and it's the only thing stopping him from collapsing - knowing Raph is there and nothing can hurt him anymore.

'H-hi, luke' Simon stuttered out. 'Wow, guess you finally managed to find someone then' Luke grumbles out crossing his arms over his chest. Raphael pulls Simon behind him and steps in front of Luke, his hand still in Simon's. 'Who exactly are you?' Raphael asks, his voice threatening and his protective side coming out.

'I'm Luke. Me and Simon were homework buddies' luke says holding his hand out. Raphael just stares at it with distaste. 'Doesn't sound like you were buddies' he spits back. Luke chuckles and drops his hand 'no no, we weren't buddies' he smirks as he says 'Simon was my little bitch' within an instant Raphael had Luke pinned to the wall next to them his fist raised as he stared at Luke 'say that again. I dare you' Raphael threatens 'Simon...was my-' before Luke can finish his sentence he's knocked out on the floor from one punch off Raphael, his knuckles already dark purple, specks of blood falling from his hand as Luke's eye swells up already. His anger finally calms down as he hears a small 'Raph?' Come from his husband from behind him.

Raphael turns around and wraps Simon is his arms lifting him off the floor slightly, Simon wrapping his arms around Raphael tightly. 'I shouldn't have punched him, I'm sorry' Raphael mutters into Simons shoulder. 'No you should have. No ones ever stuck up for me, thank you' Simon says back, hugging tighter. Raphael pulls away and kisses Simons head.

Simon takes Raphael's bleeding hand gently kissing it 'let's get you home' he whispers as he pulls Raphael towards their home, leaving a now waking Luke behind.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I've finally started college so that's gonna take up a whole lot of my time. I'm also wondering if I chose the right course so I'm trying to deal with that and shit. I promise I will update more often tho x