insecurities

it was the middle of the day, the curtains pulled back tightly so that no sunlight poured in, the hotel was silent as the other vamps slept however simon and raphael were very much awake.

raphael was led on his back, his head falling further and further into his pillow, his arms wrapped tightly around simon as he lay on his beloveds chest.

'raphael?' simon mumbled into his chest softly. raphael hummed in response, vibrating onto the right side of simons face, tickling him and making him smile. 'why do you think we work so well?' simon asks now looking up to raphael. raphael sits up, pulling simon onto his lap, grabbing his bare arse. 'i mean the chemistry betweem us is pretty spectacular' raphael says massaing his arse, he lifts his legs up slightly causing simon to fall into him, simon puts his hands on raphaels chest as to stop them colliding, raphael kisses simon deeply, his tongue entering simons mouth instantly causing simon to moan loudly, grinding down onto raphael. he feels raphaels fangs bite down onto his lip drawing blood, raphael sucks it all up happily.

they pull apart, lips a dark red, puffy and wet, raphael longing to see simons lips around his now hardening cock, however simons voice breaks him from his fantasies 'seriously though, the clan often say how different we are...like...why do we work so well?' simon says edging off raphael, he sits with his back to his husband, playing with the ring on his finger 'even on our wedding day nobody would shut up about how weird it is we're getting married, i know you can do better but...hearing overs say it' simon doesn't get to finish his sentence because within seconds raphael has simon covered in blanket him in some boxers, pulling simon into his chest.

'don't ever question my love for you mi amore, no matter what anyone says you will always have my heart, why start to question the reasons we work well together, and who cares about what the clan think, we love each other, and that's all that matters. as for you thinking i can do better; you couldn't be more wrong, you're everything i need and more. you're beyond perfect to me simon and don't ever forget that' raphael finishes, he places a kiss to the top of simons head and lays them back down, both in their original positions.

'you know i love you right?' simon says a few minutes after, having not yet said anything. 'it's the second thing im most sure of' raphael answers pulling simom into his side more. 'and...what's the first?' simon asks tentatively 'how much i love you.' raphael answers.

okay this is rlly short and crappy but