12~Shallan & Mikey

*******Triggering!*********

I was doing so well. And now here I sit, blood and tears mixing on the floor as I slice my wrists open again. I don't know what happened. I remember yelling at Gerard and Ray and trying to hit Frank. Mikey tried to calm me down, I yelled at him and then I ran in here. I'm crying. I don't know why. I don't feel anything. Why can't I feel anything?! I scream and cut deeper. More blood gushes onto the floor. I don't feel the pain. I don't feel alive. I feel empty and dead. I think someone is yelling through the door. I can't tell what they're saying. I don't care. I cut again. Deep. I watch the blood pool and mix with my tears. My vision starts to go fuzzy. The door opens. Someone yells my name. I fall face forward into my own blood and pass out.

*******End of Trigger***** 

Mikey's POV

"Let go of me you son of a bitch!" she yells. In shock I let go of her. She runs into the bathroom. I run after her. I try the knob. It's locked. I pound on the bathroom door and yell her name. She doesn't respond. I can hear her crying.

"Shallan don't do it, please!" I beg. There's no response. 

"Shallan!" I hear her scream. Frank pushes in front of me and starts messing with the doorknob.

"It's unlocked." Frank says. I shove him out of the way and open the door. Just as I open the door Shallan falls forward into the puddle of blood. The bathroom floor is covered in blood as is Shallan. I kneel beside her, forgetting the blood.

"Shallan? Shallan!" She's lost a lot of blood. I scoop her up.

"We need to get her to the emergency room. Now." Everyone moves and I rush toward the door, leaving a trail of blood behind us. My arms and legs are covered in Shallan's blood. We are at the venue for our next show right now so we have a car. Gee gets in the driver side and I get in the passenger side still holding Shallan. We race to the emergency room. We run inside. Everyone in the waiting room stares at me as I run to the desk. The middle aged lady behind the desk looks up. Her eyes widen.

"Are you both hurt?" she asks.

"No just her. This is her blood."

"Oh good heavens." she gasps and grabs a phone of the desk,"Dr. Marks we have a very serious injury here.(pause) You should come see for yourself." she puts the phone back. She gets up and walks out from behind the desk. She gestures for me to follow her. I do. She finds me a gurney to lay Shallan on and then pushes the gurney down the hall. I follow her. A female doctor steps from one of the rooms and looks at Shallan.

"What happened to this poor girl?"

"She-she cut her wrists." I tell the lady. The doctor inspects Shallan's wrists.

"She's still losing blood. She's going to need stitches and blood." the nurse pushes Shallan through a set of double doors.

"Please stay here sir." the doctor says. I nod. The nurse comes back and the doctor walks off.

"Why don't you come with me and I'll find you some clean clothes?" the nurse suggests. I nod and follow her. We walk back the way we came and stop in front of door labeled 'Employees Only'. The nurse drags me through the door. The room is a storage room. The nurse disappears in the rows of shelves.

"My name is Nancy." I hear her say. She comes back holding a pile of clothes.

"Mikey." I mumble.

"I'll step out and let you get changed. There's plastic bags over there you can put your clothes in." She points at a shelf. I nod and she leaves. I take off my blood stained clothes and put on the green scrubs that Nancy gave me. I grab a bag and put my clothes in it. I step out of the room. Nancy is waiting there.