36~Shallan & Frank & Mikey

Frank bought me the character encyclopedia. He gave it to me after our date yesterday. Mikey and Gerard will be here soon. So I'm passing time by reading my new book. Frank comes walking from the back lounge.

"Hey beautiful. Liking the book?" I smile and nod,

"I love it."

"Good." he kisses my cheek and then walks past me.

"Where you going?"

"For a smoke. I'll be right back." he opens the door and as he walks out says hi to someone. Mikey and Gerard walk in. I smile and jump up.

"You're back!" I run towards them and wrap my arms around Mikey. I look up at him. He looks so different without his glasses.

"You dyed your hair." Mikey points out.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It's very you."

"Did you dye yours too?" I ask.

"Yeah. Just a little bit darker. Gee's idea." At the mention of Gee I let go of Mikey and look at Gee.

"Oh my god, Gee. Your hair." his hair is now short and white. He laughs and hugs me.

"Your one to talk."

"True." Gee lets go of me and he follows Mikey back toward the bunks. Once they've put their stuff away they walk to the back lounge to see Ray and Bob. I follow them. Mikey notices the box which hasn't left its spot on the couch.

"What's in the box?" he asks.

"Our Black Parade uniforms." Ray says. Gee immediately starts ripping the box open. He pulls out a clear package and reads the sticker. Then he rips it open and pulls a black coat out. He puts the coat on and then pulls out five more packages. He hands one to everyone, including me. While he was opening the box Frank came in.

"Why do I have one?" I ask.

"Because you're part of the black parade too." Mikey says. I smile and open my uniform. Our uniforms are all unique and unlike the guys I have a skirt instead of pants.

"You designed these?" Bob asks Gee.

"Yeah."

"These are awesome." Frank says. Everyone else chimes in with similar remarks. We've all got our jackets on. I notice that Mikey has a medal on his.

"Howcome Mikey's the only one with a medal?" I ask.

"I was the only one who died in The Ghost Of You video." Mikey replies.

"Oh. That's cool." I smile. Mikey smiles too.

We all fold our uniforms and put them away and then Gee goes to his bunk and Frank and Mikey decide to go get coffee for everyone. I climb in my bunk and grab my notebook and pen.

Frank's POV

Mikey and I leave the bus and walk down the street toward the nearest Starbucks.

"Mikey can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What?"

"Would you be okay with me dating Shallan?" he doesn't reply, "Mikey?"

"I'm thinking." we walk in silence for a few minutes before he says, "You hurt her, I hurt you."

"Does that mean I can date her?"

"Yes, but you hurt her and I hurt you." I smile wide.

"I promise I won't her. And if I do you'll be the second person to beat me up."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll beat myself up first."

"Okay." we finally reach Starbucks. We walk in and get in line, "She really likes you, you know." Mikey says.

"I really like her." we order and then step to the side and wait for our drinks to be ready.

"Have you and Shallan gone on any dates yet?"

"Yeah, but we haven't kissed yet. I was-"

"Waiting for approval?"

"Something like that. Yeah." we hear names and pick up our drinks. We leave Starbucks and head back toward the bus. We're quiet most of the way back, but just as we reach the bus Mikey turns to me,

"I'm trusting you, Frank. Don't make me regret it."

"I won't." we walk inside and pass out the coffees. Then I get in my bunk and start planning my next date with Shallan.

Mikey's POV

I knock on the wall beside Shallan's bunk. She pokes her head out.

"Can I help you?"

"We have some catching up to do." she smiles and slides out of her bunk. We sit down on the couch facing each other.

"So how are you?" I ask.

"I'm great. And I really mean that. I finally feel happy." she says with a smile.

"That's great."

"It's mostly thanks to you, you know?"

"And Frank."

"Yeah. And Frank." she gets a far away look in her eyes and a soft smile graces her lips.

"Speaking of Frank how are things between you two?"

"Great. We went on our first date yesterday. It was amazing." she starts telling me everything they did yesterday and has a permanent smile on her face.

"Sounds like you had fun."

"So much. He's so sweet and funny and I really like him."

"He likes you too."

"Yeah?"

"Trust me." she sighs contentedly.

"Life can finally get back to normal."

"Normal? Our lives are anything but normal." she nods.

"True." she stares out the window and gets caught up in her thoughts.

"Rain or sun," she starts whispering to herself, "you'll always be the one, rain or shine, you'll always be mine, sun or rain,  you take away my pain, when the rain pours, I'll always be yours, and remember rain or sun, you'll always be the only one." 

"Did you write that?" I ask.

"No. Just read it somewhere." we sit in silence for a few minutes before Frank walks over and says,

"Hey Shallan, wanna go out tomorrow?"

"I'd love too."

"Great. Noon sound good?"

"Yep."

"Awesome." Frank kisses her cheek and walks past. Shallan's cheeks turn bright red and she hides behind her hands. I chuckle slightly and Shallan hits my arm lightly.

"Stooooooop!" she says, but she's smiling. I stick my tongue out at her. She hits my arm again, a bit harder this time.

"You're violent."

"You started it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!" I blow a raspberry at her. She laughs and throws her head back. I laugh too. She leans forward and gives me a hug. I hug her back.

"I missed you, Mikey."

"Missed you too, Shallan."

+++++

Hi! Sorry I've been awol for a week. I got sick and felt like crap, but I'm back and ready to finish the book. Two updates after this. )-:

Comment and vote. Thanks!

Savannah(-: