chapter 4

"Aren't you afraid that a war might happen?"

"Absolutely no, and if they find out let's explain our side but if they don't believe us i'll show evidences, believe me dear no war is going to happen."

"But he's a vampire, and we are all aware that your family and those vampires doesn't have a bloody good relationship with each other, what if they find out about our daughter, what's gonna happen to our mina?"

"Don't worry, no harm will come to our daughter, I'm certainly sure my father has a reason for doing this"

~

"Explain" dad was displeased and worried about what happened.

"I was uhm" i don't know what to say, should i tell them i was kidnapped? that's ridiculous they would probably think I'm just making a stupid excuse so they wont scold me.

"Where were you? don't you know how worried we were, what excuse do you have now? We've been worried sick young lady" Mom scolded.

I hung my head, i felt nervous and scared i didn't want them to worry about what happened to me.

"Mom, stop" oppa said.

"Don't interrupt mark, your sister should learn, coming home this late without saying a word" mom was a lot calm when she said the last part.

I stood up and ran upstairs leaving them.

"Mina get back here!"

I ignored them and went straight to my room.

It's that vampires fault, if he didn't kidnapped me none of this would've happened, that big jerk planned this just for some entertainment such an arrogant blood sucker.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Leave me alone"

"Its me" it was mark's voice, I opened the door and his worried expression plastered on his face.

"C'mon mina, tell me what happened i'll listen" he said calmly.

"You won't believe me anyway, you'll probably think I'm making it up" I rolled my eyes.

"Promise i wont, I'll listen no matter how crazy it is"

I showed a weak smile, good thing i have a brother like him.

"I was kidnapped" he stood up and freaked out.

His eyes widened shocked at what i just said.

"What!" Mark shouted.

I covered his mouth, geez this man is really loud.

"Don't shout like that" i shushed him immediately.

"What do you expect me to do? Just be fucking calm while my sister got freaking kidnapped?" He shot back.

"Don't worry, they didn't do anything"

"The hell i care who was it tell me, i'll kill them" he threatened while his eyes became dark.

"Oppa don't, besides i cant tell you" i really can't let him know about those vampires, our family is peaceful now i can't afford to destroy that.

"Why? some mere humans threatened you?"

"No they didn't, and i'll tell you when im ready ok?"

"Ok i wont force you, but just make sure I won't find out before you tell me or those retards head will roll on the ground"

"Don't worry oppa, i can handle myself and promise me you won't tell mom and dad about this, the important thing is I'm home and safe"

Oppa nodded and went out of my room.

I still can't believe i was fucking kidnapped by that guy, why did he do that? the real question is what does he want?

Why did he let me go that fast? questions are running through my mind, i don't think i can face him after what happened.

I need to be more careful around that him, and his scent is strange it's completely different and his aura is intimidating, worst of all he's a vampire and one of those arrogant blood suckers.

What could get any worse, I'm getting married to a stranger, and now i was fucking kidnapped by a mysterious vampire who seems to be out of his mind.

I almost forgot, I'm going to meet my fiancé tommorow i wonder what kind of person is he and will this marriage turn out good?

Mina snap out of it, nothing bad is going to happen.