chapter 18

"I'm really tired" I said while scratching my head out of frustration.

"Tired of what?" Namjoon asked while holding his cup of blood.

"About this marriage thing, i just want to quit but my father won't let me" i groaned while pressure is absolutely taking over me and the fact that i made a huge mistake.

"Is this about your mission?" Namjoon said.

I nodded while avoiding his gaze.

"Or you did something unbearable" he scoffed while looking straightly at me.

His gaze was like he knew what happened.

"So what are you planning to do? are we going to kidnapp her again so your problem won't go worse" he mocked and chuckled.

"Stop with the mockery, besides, i got some shocking news that a vampire was found dead and his head was ripped out from his body" anger fueled in me, that can't done by some ordinary human.

"Some of the humans are probably aware of our existence and can probably find a way to kill us, but ripping a vampires head out of its body is preposturous"

"Yes it can't be a human, their was scratching marks on his body and it was huge,  the body was also covered in blood and his throat was ripped out now tell me it can't be human" I looked straight into his eyes finding an answer.

"What do you want to say, that the culprit is also some supernatural being?" He asked, you got that shit right namjoon.

"That is absolutely the right conclusion, the scratches and the ripping is obviously done by some werewolf, but i find it odd that until now their pathetic packs aren't showing any visible locations"

"I will be doing some investigation about this" he spoke while drinking the last remaining blood on his cup.

This bloody war is starting again, and it's occuring in my reign!

I just realized one thing, that this all started when i was finally engaged with Mina.

-

"Were the fuck is he!? His mom is calling nonstop and he left his damn phone on the living room" he wasn't home the whole day.

Good thing because i didn't want to see his face either because of what he did, but his mom has been calling and i dont know what to say.

"Hello mum, uhmm yoongi left his phone but don't worry I'll try calling some of his friends, alright mum take care bye" I bid goodbye and ended the call.

Suddenly there was a loud knock like it was about to break the door, shit not again.

"Mina! Open this fucking door or I'm gonna break this myself!" Yoongi shouted as i ran and opened the door quickly.

"What the? Where have you-" he cut me off and pushed me as i landed on the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I shouted back.

Then he slapped me hard, tears were already visible as he stood there and chuckled like a fucking maniac.

"Crying won't help you" he smirked and cupped my face roughly.

"Let go of me!" I said while trying my best to stay calm and hoping that he wont do that horrible thing to me again.

"You know what? my problems only got worse when you came you little shit" he hissed and glared like i was the worst thing that ever happened to him.

"I wouldn't mind doing that again" he chuckled darkly while lifting my face up to look at him, like he already knew the reason why i was crying.

My tears were already flowing I want to stop it so badly but I can't...

He shushed me by kissing me roughly I struggled out of his grip but damn this guy is really strong, i tried to break free and the horror that happened last time was haunting me again.

I didn't like to be touched by a monster like him.

"Yoongi stop!" I said while hitting his chest with my hands but he just continued kissing me.

"Yoongi please stop" I said and tried to push him off as hard as i could.

He finally stopped and looked at me he got up not feeling any sympathy and left me on the floor crying.

"Go to your room now" he said coldly.

I got up quickly and went to my room I closed the door and locked it, i decided to sleep on my own room again far from him.

"Oppa if only you were here" I mumbled.

I cried silently.

"Why are you crying, stop mina!" I said and stopped crying i won't let this shit stress me out, I've never been hit by my parents or anyone before.

I called my brother hoping he's still awake and will answer my call, I miss him very much.

He answered,  Mark Tuan you're the best!

"Mina? Why are you still awake" he asked softly, his voice made me want to cry and tell him everything.

"Uhmm oppa I can't sleep" I said while preventing mysel from crying.

"Tell me, what's the problem?" He asked with full of concern.

"I just don't like it in here, and I miss you guys so much" i sniffed.

"I know baby, we miss you too mom and dad misses you too just wait for me, I'll be home soon and I'll promise to visit you"

"Promise?"

"Promise" he said and i felt safe.

"How are you? Are you alright in there? is that bastard hurting you?" He suddenly got pissed off he really doesnt like yoongi.

"Well I'm cool but-" I mumbled.

"What about him?"

"We're so not in good terms" I sighed.

"My baby doesn't need to adjust, you're already doing your best to be nice to that bastard so don't worry about him and if he doesn't like you then let him be"

"Alright oppa thank you for answering my call" I smiled.

"No problem, anything for my little sister, now go to sleep now it's late and tell me if you still have a problem ok baby?"

"Of course but come home soon ok?"

"I will, i miss you too, oppa will be there soon bye baby sis take care" he bid goodbye.

"Bye oppa take care" i ended the call.

And at that time i felt really safe and calm.

Sorry if its boring😞😔✌

Anyways i hope you'll keep supporting this story I love you guys so much!😘