chaprer 37

~Yugyeom~

Ring ring~

"Hello?" Thank god she picked up.

"Uhmm hi jessi is mina with you?"

"No why?"

"Im calling her and she wont pick up can you text her and tell her to call me" i plead.

"Yeah sure kyum i'll tell her" she spoke.

"Ok thanks"

"Bye" she ended the call.

I don't know if im in the right place to tell her but i will besides that journal is appearing on my dreams like its after me.

~Mark~

"What do you mean he knows?" I asked jiyoung.

Jiyoung is yugyeom's teacher.

"Yeah but it was an accident he was roaming in the library when the journal fell from the shelves" he explained.

i nodded.

"But the legend said there must be a bridge between them" jiyoung said.

I gasped.

"Wait does that mean" i was cut off.

He nodded.

"We should tell yugyeom now call him" i ordered.

"Yes young master" he nodded.

I sat there trying to think what will i do.

"You called me hyung" he spoke.

I nodded.

"Sit down kid"

"So whats going on am i having a mission again?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Im going to tell you something very important but first you have to answer my question got it kid?" He agreed.

"Are experiencing weird dreams or visions?" His expression was uneasy.

"Y-yeah" he sighed.

"Mind telling me"

"Well i was seeing visions about lovers and sometimes i could hear names when im alone when i close my eyes sometimes and trying to take a nap the events like killing would pop out" he said well it sure is scary to be a bridge.

"Woah that's fucking creepy kid"

"Anyway the reason why your experiencing things like that its because your a bridge" i said

"What? I dont want to be a stepped on" this kid im gonna smack him.

I smacked his head earning a groan from him.

"Owww what was that for?"

"Its good for the brain" i said.

"Just please stop fooling around and listen to me"

He was alarmed by my tone and quickly nodded.

"Your a bridge kid and that means you are going to bring them even closer and will tell them what they need to know"

"But how am i supposed to do that?"

"Simple its up to you" i smiled.

"Yeah alright"

"Dont give me that face" he immediately stopped his sour expression.

"Fine but im doing this because i love her" he spoke and smiled sincerely.