chapter 14

+Some jin POV guys+

-

"Yoongi!" I was surprised at his actions, but i still smiled.

He smirked at me and turned his gaze on Mina.

"What are you doing here?" Mina spoked coldly at him.

I cleared my throat to cut their piercing gazes at each other.

"So, we're going to practice at your house" Mina crossed her arms and avoided yoongi's eyes.

"You mean our house" yoongi emphasized the word our clearly.

"Oh yeah right, so shall we get going now? it's a bit late" i suggested making the two of them agree.

"Suit yourselves, I'm going somewhere" yoongi said left.

"Is he often like that? when you guys are alone?" I was curious because he never acted like that infront of us.

"When he's not in a good mood, he get's really grumpy, ok let's not mind him lets go!" She said tugging my arms.

"Alright"

*at the house*

"Woah! You guys live in a fucking mansion" i said with a hint of amazement on my face.

"Yeah, our parents bought it for us" she smiled, sometimes it makes me wonder why yoongi is awfully mean to her when she's a sweet thing.

"Let's eat first" she suggested and called for someone to prepared the food.

"Sure!" I really like human food.

-

My phone rang, i answered the call it was yugyeom giving me a rant.

"Hello" i answered the call and he blasted out.

"Yah mina! How could you not pick me as your partner!?" He freaked out, he sounded really betrayed it makes it hilarious when he does that.

"Sorry, Jin asked me first but you have a partner now right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah" he still sounded annoyed.

"Who?"

Then a familiar voice joined the call and it was jungkook who sounded like playing around with yugyeom.

"Jungkookiee" yugyeom called.

"Well you do have a partner now, so what's the problem"

"There's still a problem so you have to treat me ice cream in return" he pleaded, sometimes i wonder who's older.

"Christ, ok fine" i nodded in defeat.

"Looking forward to that" then he ended the call.

-

"Mina, I'm hungry now lets eat already" i pleaded, after seeing the food that their maids prepared.

"Oh yeah sorry, lets eat" she hurriedly went to take her seat and started eating.

"After this you're going to sing your part first" i grinned and she pouted.

Cute...

-

Yeah i forgot, i am the one who should sing first.

"Hey you alright?" He asked concerned because of my stupid face staring at him, how embarrasing.

"Oh-ye yeah" i stuttered.

I can't breath and my chest hurts shit! Not now! I ran to my room and locked my self up, why now!?

"Yah! Mina! Are you alright?" Jin said still knocking at the door, i didn't answer because my whole body is burning, i looked at the full moon.

"Please not now" i plead, they can't find out, yoongi will destroy us.

"Open the door mina!" He knocked at the door furiously out of concern, my whole body was slowly transforming into the creature i am.

The door opened there stood jin staring at me like I'm some kind of a monster, he was beyond shocked.

"Yo-your -a " he stuttered while pointing at me, i remained at floor weak, fear took place because he found out who i really am, he'll tell yoongi about this.

"Please don't freak out!" i took a step closer to him fully on my werewolf form.

"Please, don't tell him about this or there will be great consequences" I pleaded, if he doesnt agree then it's going cause a fucking disaster.

"W-what? He doesn't know?" jin questioned while looking at me still confuse of my very being.

"No, so please just dont tell anyone. I'm begging you, if he finds out about this, the peace that was long kept will be destroyed"

"I just can't believe i will be witnessing a werewolf in front of me for a long time" he calmed down a bit.

"Not a word will be spoken about this or else" i paused and looked straightly at him.

"I will have no choice but to silence you"

He put his hands up surrendering and agreed with my condition.

"I know, and dont worry i'll keep your secret mina you can trust me" he said sincerely.

"Can i really trust you?" I questioned.

"I know we just met but, once i do a promise i always keep it"

Well i hope i can count on that.

"Okay i trust you, but if you ever tell anyone especially yoongi then i won't hesitate to bring you down" i threatened, knowing how i hate threats.

"Woah easy woman, promise i wont tell anyone" he chuckled.

"Good, now shall we continue our practice?" I shifted back at my human form.

Now he knows, great, i don't feel safe anymore.

We continued everything that has to be done.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang at the door....

Have you heard jungkook's still with you? It's damn amazingg