chapter 52

Yoongi~

"I knew it those snakes are up to something"

And I know exactly how to stop them...

"Yah hyung why are you so tense" jimin said while smiling like an idiot while some sluts are dancing for him.

He brought me here to have some fun but the only thing I'm doing right now is looking at some girls with no interest.

"where's the others?" Its quite a surprise namjoon isn't here to see this.

Well jin and jungkook doesn't like this place so its normal jin wouldn't let jungkook to come here anyway.

"I'm out tell the guys I'll be back next time" I said while heading out.

~~~~~~

"where's Marco" I asked Minho

"Hes not here master he didn't tell us where he went" he said.

"I'm going to his office" he nodded.

I slowly opened the door and looked around I smell different blood that bastard has been bringing sluts in this room.

I went to his table and checked his things I saw envelopes beside his laptop.

I grabbed and opened it I saw pictures of the victims since the last blood moon.

They look awful.

Ring ring~

"Hello"

"Yoongi you need to come here now!" Joshua panicked

What the hell happened!?

I got out of the room and hurriedly drove to where they are.

As I was driving I saw the red crimson sky

It cant be...

~~~~~~

Mina~

"Marco?" Khloe seemed shocked.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you my lady" he turned his attention to me ignoring khloe.

I didn't know what to say but yoongi once mentioned him.

"The young master mentioned me? Awww" he sarcastically smiled.

oh now I remember

"Your thoughts are loud ang clear my lady no need to hold it back" he smirked.

"What are you doing here"

"To make you see the great scenery" he grinned.

Yugyeom~

"Its starting" Joshua mumbled.

I then looked outside the window and gasped I froze to where I was standing.

"Its-"

"The bloodmoon" mingyu and wonwoo spoke.

"Its time we need to go to yoongi and Mina they might be in danger!" Joshua signaled me to move and I immediately ran.

"there's no time for a ride lets make use of our powers" he grinned I nodded in response.

This is what I'm afraid of happening I cant bear to see my loved ones get hurt or meet death.

Mina I wish your safe i wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to you because i gave you my word to protect you until the very end and I'm willing to sacrifice myself in exchange for your precious life.