chapter 36

~Yoongi~

Out of all the vampire's out there why me? I didn't know i was that special.

"Hey im going out with my bro see ya later" i was interupted by a loud but feminine voice.

"Uh yeah you should be home by 8 do you understand" i said sternly.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah" she said and left.

~~~~~

I heard the doorbell rang.

As i opened the door revealed a lady that ones made my heart beats faster but also the one who broke my heart.

"Yoongi" she said in the same soft voice that sounds like a melody in my ears.

I stood there shocked as i was trying to understand the situation i dont know but i cant move my feet.

"Yoongi ah i missed you" she spoke and pulled me into a hug her head was buried on my chest
"Chloe" i mumbled and the next move i made also shocked me i hugged her back like my life depends on it.

Then it hit me what am i doing? I already have a wife.

"I miss you too" i spoke and kissed her forehead.

"Well aren't you going to let me in?" She smiled...the same smile that brightens up my day.

She pulled off from the hug and held my hand.

"Why are you here chloe?" I spoke.

She chuckled.

"I came here to visit you of course cant i visit my sweet suga?" She grinned like a child.

Cute~ i thought.

"You still love me huh?" I joked but serious at the same time.

She turned her gaze at me and her brown eyes were staring at me.

"My loved for you never change yoongi you still have a place in my heart"

My heart stopped for a bit i thought i forgot about her but its all coming back to me the memories and the love i thought was long gone.

But mina took her place already or should i say it really belonged to her from the day we were born.

"But i have a wife now and i love her" i said while fighting off my feelings for her.

"You what?" She asked shocked.

"Yoongi ah~" a feminine voice sang. (Lol)

"Yoongi im home!" She opened the door but immediately stopped once she saw chloe.

"Uhmm pardon? Am i interrupting something?" She knitted her brows in confusion.

"Im chloe  chloe park" chloe suddenly spoke.

"Oh im tuan mina" she answered wait what? Tuan?

"Its Min mina honestly" i interrupted.

"Min? I didnt know you had a sister" she chuckled.

Mina looked offended by her.

"Excuse me im his wife and im suppose to ask you what are you doing here with my husband?" Mina shot back but looked arrogantly calmed at the same time.

"What!? Yoongi what is this!" She suddenly blurted out.

"Uhmm yes she's my wife" i said and kept my cool but i was literally facepalming mentally.

"And how could a pathetic human marry the young master?" Oh my ghad hell nah why did you say that infront of mina.

Were dead.

"Pathetic? You should be calling yourself that you honestly think im naive enough to not realize your one of those pathetic woman who comes claiming a married man!"

"And seriously you should be ashamed of yourself" im so dead!

"You may be the wife but his love belongs to me and what could a weak human do to me" her eyes turned bloody red.

This is bad i dont know what im doing im just standing there and watching those two like a movie.

"Oh i'll show you you bitch" her eyes turned golden and her claws were growing then she turned into her fully wolf form.

Her fur was as white as snow and her eyes were gold as expected from an alpha.

"Mina chloe stop" i dicided to interrupt.

"Shut up" mina said..

I turn to see chloe who was still shook of what she saw #jungshook

"Your a-" she was cut off by mina.

"How nice of you to know you worthless vampire speaking inappropriately on an alpha and on the young master's wife" she growled.

"But yoongi's love belongs to me and you cant change that" she hissed.

"Can you hear yourself begging and being pathetic?" Mina mocked her.

Shit i shouldn't have let my stupid feelings to get in the way.

Now they're about to fight and i cant stop them.

"Enough you worthless dog!" Chloe shouted and ran to mina she jump on her and bit her back then mina was thrown away.

Wtf she's still strong as before. 

Mina hissed from the pain.

"Chloe! Stop!" I ran closer to her and held her tightly so she couldn't move.

"That's enough" i said sternly.

"You pathetic snake!" Mina shot back.

She clawed her face and she transformed back to her human form but her eyes were still on and her claws was still visible.

She grabbed her by the neck and smashed her at the wall.

Mina ran to her and choked her
up chloe was struggling to escape.

"Mina! Stop!" I held her tightly.

"Please stop this" i whispered.

She smirked.

"Why? Do you still love her do you feel pain by seeing the love of your life get hurt!" She said referring to chloe.

I frozed at her statement.

I saw chloe's weak body on the floor.

And she was right i felt pain...

"See? You cant even answer you still love her goddamnit!" She bursted.

She was about to go but i held her tightly and backhugged her.

"I once did but not anymore my heart belongs to you now" i felt her calmed down a bit.

Silence was in the air.

"Really?" She sobbed and turned around to face me.

"Yes it has always been since the day i was born into this world i was meant for you and you are meant for me" i hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you my queen" i whispered.

She smiled and peck my lips.

"I love you too young master" she buried her head on My neck.

A weak voice suddenly spoke

"I guess i have no place here anymore i need to go" she smiled bitterly and stood up.

She grab a pack of blood and drank it her wounds were slowly healed.

Then suddenly she disappeared she was no where to be found.

"No need to get jealous next time ok?" I smiled.

She smiled and nodded.

Cute~~

Im back angels! Swagg is in the
Air again cmon put yo hands up! *ignored*

Lol

Anyways love you!