chapter 43

This is going to be the other characters point of view.

Mark~

I know this sounds cheesy but i do really love my sister so much that i dont even want her to have a boyfriend she's my baby sister and i will never get tired of treating her like one.

My mom always says that me and my dad spoils her too much but you cant see even a bit of being a brat on her she still cares for her love ones.

She will never get tired of telling us how much she loves us.

And now she's all grown up and ready to face the world with her true love now she's not going to be by my side anymore.

"Tart are you alright?" My girlfriend asked.

I met her a few months ago and she stole my heart that fast can you believe it? so i decided to make a move to this beautiful human.

"Yeah tart" i nodded and kissed her hand.

Then she looked at me and smiled.

She held my hand and gave me comfort.

"Your worried about your sister aren't you?" I kept quiet for a while.

"I just cant believe it i know she's married for the second time but i this one saddens me and worries the hell out of me" i pouted.

She giggled.

"Hey you know if i were you i would be just happy for her i know your being protective but trust her with this one" she reassured me.

"Speaking of mina she would like to meet you on her wedding day" i changed the topic because i think im gonna burst out soon and i dont want that.

"Why not tomorrow?" She smiled.

I pinched her cheeks.

"Sure tart im sure you two will get along" i cupped her face.

"I've never had a sibling even though i really want to have one being the only child sucks" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Cheer up tart your going to love her and you two can go shop and do girly things together" her face brightened.

"That would be lovely" i held her hands ones again.

"Tart soon we'll be getting married too and we'll have a lot of babies and i assure you no children of mine is going to get lonely" she pinched me.

"Oww! What was that for?" I groaned.

"Thats for being cheesy" she laughed.

"I know and i will never get tired of being cheesy for you"

Yugyeom~

Here i am again being sad for nothing.

"Pathetic" i sighed.

If i made a move first would she be mine? If i confessed earlier would she be by my side right now?

If i didn't hid my feelings would i be happy right now?

These questions hunting me.

But what can i do whats done is done i cant do anything anymore.

Im no match for her either she's an alpha and im just their loyal servant.

I must be thankful though despite of my position in their family they never treated me like one they fed me gave me education trained me and treated me as one of them.

And i guess that should be enough right?

The best thing of all is being by their side especially on mina's