chapter 22

-

I woke up early and prepared breakfast for myself, i felt a little bit lonely since my brother was quick to leave because of some errands.

While i was busy with cooking, i felt a figure standing behind me, i was about to turn around but stopped immediately when i felt a breath lingered on my neck.

To my surprise it was yoongi, i felt really uncomfortable as he was practically sniffing on my neck.

"Preparing only for yourself i see" he whispered with his morning husky voice.

"Obviously" i replied while avoiding his gaze.

He still hasn't let go of me which made me pissed.

"Back off, or i'll rip your head off" i spoke firmly and this time i glared intensely which made him chuckled and finally backed off.

"Such a bad ass werewolf, ooh what a big fright" He replied sarcastically obviously teasing me.

"The hell i care" i said and avoided his gaze again and finally preparing my own plate.

He sighed.

"Feisty aren't we, fine, but our parents are coming tonight they said they wanted to visit" he said and sat on the chair while still looking at me.

I nodded and continued to eat while ignoring his presence.

He suddenly stood up and walked towards me as he held my wrist forcefully.

I gave him a confused look, not to mention that he's interrupting my meal.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place" he asked while looking straightly onto my eyes waiting for my answer.

"Tell you what?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about" he rolled his eyes and he clearly wasn't going to stop until i answer his question.

I looked down, he'll never understand anyway, i managed to keep it for the sake of the pack and now it is all ruined by this fucking vampire.

"Why did you hide all of it from me?" His grip onto my wrist was becoming more harsh.

"That's clearly none of your business, and why would i tell you? So that you can wage war against us and destroy the peace?"

He groaned in frustration as he closed his eyes a bit trying to calm himself down.

"Answer me or I'll have to take their little princess of the pack, and when all of you starts to crumble under my feet, even your brother won't be able to save all of you" He threatened.

"Try if you must, if you want the blood of your precious coven to spill under our feet" i smirked.

"I'll give you my word, no war will occur as long as you tell me why all of this is making me the imperceptive one" He let go and crossed his arms.

"It must be done, it was all for my pack's safety, and knowing you were as reckless as ever i can't afford to be the reason for another blood shed" those words spilled like tea, because i didn't really had any choice.

"Alright, fair enough but why did jin knew first? what's going on between you two" he asked while looking at me coldly.

"How did you know about that?" This time it was my turn to ask while he rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't matter, just answer my question"

"Well it was an accident" i answered shortly not wanting to speak any further.

"That's not what i want to hear, remember, you are my mate and you only belong to me, with you we will be able to give rise to children with incredible abilities" he smirked, which made me cringe a lot at his statement and expression.

"Have you gone mad? I will never have children with you!" I protested and pushed him off hard enough for him to stumble back.

He still wasn't finished with this nonsense questions and continued to bother me, i will seriously rip this bastard into pieces, so god help me.

"Isn't it our job keep the peace and to unite the bloodlines? Also think of them as the most strongest ones among all" he grinned deviously.

His statement made my blood boil, this shit really knows how to ruin each of my day without fail, if this was a competition then he had won many awards.

"Shut the fuck up, because i never dreamt to end up with a blood sucker nor have children with one, and to be honest the daughter of an alpha deserves more than this shit" with that i walked out and headed first to school because i didn't want to be with him.

-

"Yah! You've been absent for 2 freaking days where were you!?" Jessi scolded, who obviously missed my presence so much, i can't help but smile.

"Sorry mom" i pouted and teased her, she made a disgusted face which made me laugh.

"Please dont fucking do that i missed you and by the way what are you up to this time " She playfully wiggled her brows which made me confused.

Geez i just returned and here she is attacking me with confusing questions.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh! You know what i mean, fine i'll go straight to the point.... are you planning to have a child?" She grinned, i was taken back by her question and it made me cringe a lot.

"Why the fuck are you asking that? I haven't even graduated yet, i still have a lot of things in mind and hell no will i be having children with that bastard" i spoke firmly while looking utterly serious at Jessi who was still grinning none stop.

After all, this marriage is all for or family's sake and peace.

As we were having a little chitchat, i heard faint foot steps coming toward us, and his familiar scent was the one who brings me nightmares.

"Well, actually we're already planning to have one" a deep and lazy voice interrupted, i turned my gaze on the figure behind me and yoongi was looking at me with teasing eyes.

•_•