chapter 39

~Wonwoo

"Noona im hungry!" I smell something weird gosh what is
that.

"I'll just heat up the pizza" i nodded.

Then suddenly mingyu became really quiet he was staring at the tv.

I think i know whats going on with my hoe bro.

I came closer and whispered.

"Did you fart?"i was at the urge of laughing.

"No" he glared.

"Ewww whats that smell!" Yugyeom covering his nose.

Then everyone was complaining but mingyu kept quiet and he wasn't breathing.

Wtf

"Ok ok! I farted i take the blame fam" mingyu stood up and surrendered he was pissed.

"Mingyu seriously!" noona laughed.

"Sorry" he looked away.

Then he mouthed 'fuck you' i was taken back i put on my cold face and prepared myself i cracked my bones and stretch my nerves.

And then.......

I dabbed.

I dabbed people yeah thats right the great wonwoo just dabbed thank me later.

"What the hell are you two doing your being weird again" yugyeom gave us a judging look.

"Omg im going now i have some important things to deal see ya later suckers" he looked at us and saluted.

"What important thing exactly?" Noona interupted making hyung to stop his tracks.

"Well uhmm" hyung stuttered.

We gave him a 'what' look

"Ugh fine im having a date with my girlfriend" he sighed.

"Oh girlf-what!? Since when did you had one!" Noona blurted out.

"Since last month" he smirked.

"Btw mom and dad are coming tomorrow" he grabbed his keys and the journal.

"Are you bringing the journal back?" The yoongi guy spoke.

"Yeah im bringing it back to the library and also i'll find more info about this matter"

He nodded.

"Uhm before i forget i just wanted to say that i want to meet your girlfriend and make sure she's more beautiful than me" noona smirked.

Facepalm.

"Awww dont worry no one will ever be more beautiful than my little sister for me" he smiled and gave noona a hug.

"Hey what about me dont you love me anymore hyung?" I pouted.

He laughed.

"Dont worry kid i'll take you and mingyu to play with me" yeeeeesss!

~Mina

I cant actually believe that guy has a girlfriend great now he wouldn't date me anymore.

I pouted.

"Yahh why are you pouting" yoongi spoke.

"Nothing" i shrugged.

"Stop that its disgusting" he chuckled.

"Fuck you" i smacked his head.

"Oh i will" he smirked.

"Pervert!" She hissed.