chapter 53

Mina~

My head hurts like shit.

Where am i? I thought

We were at the forest and the sky is red too is this what he calls a scenery?

I tried to move but I couldn't my hands and feet are all tied up I felt dizzy and my body was unable to move I'm trying but my hands wont budge.

I noticed a pale man with a dark aura he was dressed in black his eyes were as red as the moon his eyes yearns for blood full of hatred...

"Y-yoongi" I mumbled but he seemed to hear it he looked at me and the hatred in his eyes were gone he was happy and glad he saw me i was so weak to smile back I even thought I was a goner that time he used a spell to make my body numb and I couldn't feel everything I cant even speak it was hard to breath and I was unconscious after that.

Stupid why did you even came with him.

Now yoongi is in trouble while yugyeom and Joshua is on the other side fighting so the other vampires wont lay a hand on me.

Fucking move already! My tells me but i couldn't is this all you've got? Another voice tells me.

Yoongi my love is fighting for all of us he was doing his best to win this battle even though I can see he's already hurt and tired Marco hit his face really hard that it made him fell on the ground.

"No" I wanted to scream I wanted to get out of this rope and kill them for putting my love ones in danger.

Wonwoo and mingyu are all tied up too and mingyu's face has turned pale.

What have they done...

I felt my claws growing I'm slowly transforming I felt stronger but how this moon isn't for us this isn't the full moon.

"You'll pay bastards" I mumbled while the other men looked at me with their horrified expressions.

Not to long the ropes were broken I stood up and faced them even yugyeom and Joshua couldn't believe.

Yugyeom couldn't fully transform only his claws and his eyes are different while Joshua with his blood red eyes like yoongi.

"M-mina"

Marco and yoongi stopped once they saw me stood up they all stopped.

I saw my reflection at the car door my eyes were golden yellow but the other is blue.

My sharp teeth were seen but I was still on my human form.

Suddenly a knife was on my kneck and it was burning my skin.

"Did you like my surprise I made this especially for you its for dogs who don't behave" she chuckled.

"Oh if it isn't the bitch" I mocked.

"don't spill shit when you're the filthy one" she was at the back and digging the knife until My neck was bleeding

I hissed at the pain.

"you let go of me now or I'll cut your head off and make it roll on the filthy ground" I warned.

"Was that a joke? How can you escape when you're so helpless right now" she laughed sarcastically.

"You deserve this great alpha thanks to you the heir of the next generation of vampires is in danger this is all your fault"

"Hell no for Pete's sake" I mumbled.

I held her hand tightly making sure she wont escape and twisted it until pain is written all over her face.

"Now how does it feel dirty cat" I exchanged our position with her neck on my arm.