chapter 17

-

After all of the commotions that happened for the past few days that made me feel helpless, i stood strong because that is the only option for me, since then Yoongi and i haven't spoken properly but me and Jin is still on good terms while acting normal.

"Yah Mina!" A familiar voice echoed through the hall and i turned around to see who it was.

"Are you ready for the performance, because I'm ready to beat jungkook at this one" he laughed.

Wow, he came all the way here just to ask that.

"Of course i am, and by the way don't you ever forget about our agreement" i looked straightly onto his eyes seriously until he nodded.

"Yes, i won't"

Good, because i totally won't let him win if he breaks the promise, i will be the one to destroy the performance even if our grades is at stake.

"I'm glad we made it clear" i smiled, victory is mine.

I suddenly remembered that we haven't done proper practice because i was really spacing out lately and has been absent minded, good thing i memorized the song.

"Let me make it up to you" he suddenly spoke.

"How?" I hope he'll treat me delicious food, that way i will be very much delighted.

"Let's have lunch, my treat" Jin said, and by that time my eyes lit up at the thought of me ordering food for free!

-

"I want to know about that Mino grandpa" i asked, while the old man was still facing the shelves clearly avoiding my question.

"And why is that child?" Grandpa finally spared a glance and he suspiciously stared at me.

"Kourtney said something about him and some vampire being in love a long time ago"

He closed his eyes while massaging his forehead.

"Well, i guess i have no choice" he sighed, then he started with a story.

Finally an answer to all of my questions.

"A long time ago, there was a werewolf and a vampire and they were so in love with each other, even if they knew that their love was strictly forbidden but, they didn't care as long as they love each other they also believed that the union of the bloodlines will benefit us all, creating monsters like hybrids are likely the cause for our demise, but they're willing to fight for it but, sadly the wolf got killed and the vampire was left alone according to the story the vampire who left the journal"

"And that journal has a signature on it right?"

Grandpa nodded.

"She's known as yuri the daughter of an elder vampire a strong one, she was about to take in to her fathers footsteps but she gave it all up for her love" grandpa's expression seemed bitter and showed sympathy.

"But a promise was made for each other to continue their love in their next life"

"So, one of those vampires and one of us we'll be able to continue it?"

"That's right child" the great alpha nodded while lighting up his cigarette.

Wait so does that mean, no! It cant be!

"Wait? Is this the very reason why you arranged this marriage for my sister and that guy? To fullfil the promise?" Did they used my sister to full fill this promise?

"That's correct mark" the old man said calmly.

"But why mina? Are you not aware that you're using her to fullfil some promise that she has nothing to do with! and that bastard is making my sister's life miserable!" I can't take this anymore and i cant believe that this is happening at all.

"Child you must calm yourself, you have to trust us with this, besides your sister won't be having that treatment for long" he smiled.

"Pardon?" What on earth are they up to.

"They're in the prophecy, the chosen one's not only to complete the promise but they are destined to love each other and we cannot interfere with destiny"

"I didn't do it just to fullfil some old promise, i love my little mina and i cherish her like a treasure, but love chose them" the old man said.

Love chose them....

Sorrrrryyyyy! For the super late update....-_-