chapter 11

I threw her phone away because i was so furious at the look of that yugyeom's eyes when she talks to Mina.

Her sweet scent lingered around the house and i want to taste it so bad.

"What's happening to me?" I mumbled.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath i took off my shirt.

The door opened and it was mina damn it! Didn't i tell her not to open the other door?

My eyes widened when she was taking her shirt off, damn she has nice toned abs, she noticed my presence and turned around to look at me.

Her eyes widened and we both screamed.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

"Get out!" I shouted while covering my upper body with my hands.

I told her not to open the fucking door .

"Get out!" She shouted.

"Or what?" I said with a teasing smirk.

"I'll kick you out myself" she said while glaring at me.

I put my hands up in the air surrendering myself.

"Ok ok geez" i said coldly, i went out and heard her slamming the door.

I immediately changed my clothes, i grabbed my phoned and  received a text from jimin.

Jimin: Hyung! you need to come its an emergency meet us at the hideout

What? An emergency great i was about to take a nap but emergencies are here alright.

I grabbed my keys and wore my shoes, i hurriedly went outside.

"I'm going out, i'll be home late" i spoke

"But i made dinner" she said coldly.

"Just put it on the fridge i'll heat it up when i get home"

"Ok" she said.

-

"Thank goodness you're here!" They all said in relief.

"So what's the emergency?" I said while looking at them with a serious expression.

Jimin looked at me and pointed at jin hyung.

"Those rebels are at it again"

Great, another waste of time.

"What did they do this time?" I asked annoyed by their useless intentions again

"They killed our men just to get to us and guess what? they left a note"- j hope hyung spoke.

Namjoon handed me the note.

"Greeting's! we're sorry for your men they kinda annoyed me, how awful i didn't get to talk to you, by the way what a pretty woman you got there, she seems divine"

-unknown

I crumpled the paper furious about the last part of his message.

"Looks like those bastards are up to something" it made me laugh, they are freaking hilarious they've been trying so hard but never succeeded.

Jungkook stared at me worriedly.

"They seemed to know about Mina noona hyung, get her out of this she's innocent"

He's right, Mina shouldn't be involve here, even though i don't have any necessary feelings for her she shouldn't be in this kind of situation.

"Don't worry, i'll never let him or any of those rebels lay a hand on my woman"

If he touch or harm her i won't  hesitate to bring him down myself into ground where he belongs.

-

It is my hobby to watch cartoons when I'm bored, good thing we have cable here.

While i was watching tv i didn't realize it was already 10pm gosh, how long was i watching?

Yoongi isn't home yet, I'm getting worried not because of him but because I'm all alone here because the maids are already sleeping.

Then i remembered he said he'll be home late.

Oh well since its late I'll just sleep right here.

Yuri.

That name always pops out of my head, how odd.

I felt my eyes closing and slowly drifted to sleep.

The door opened, but i was too tired to look at the person.

Then suddenly I felt someone touched my face and kissed my forehead.

"If that bastard lays a hand on you, i swear it'll be the death of him" a  husky voice spoke.

•_• ●_●