chapter 33

~Mark~

"What?!" He did what!?

"Oppa calm do-" i cut her off.

"Why the heck should i calm down!?" I screamed in anger.

Mina didn't speak i got pissed i was tracking that bullshit who kidnapped her and i cant believe im so stupid to not notice he was in front of me the whole time.

"Hyung let-" before he could finish his sentence i grabbed him by the collar and yelled at his face.

"Don't ever call me that you stupid brat!" I was about to break his face but mina blocked him.

"What are you doing?! Get out of the way!"

"No oppa you listen! Just please cam down!" She shouted which made my ear deft.

"Aisshh fine" i let go of his collar harshly.

"Explain" i said sternly.

"Well you heard it right bro i wanted to tell you so badly but i was afraid you'll be the cause of his death and i don't want that" she looked at me while looking sorry.

I sighed.

"Ok ok i forgive you but how are you going to tell mom and dad about this? This shouldn't be ignored even if you guys are married what you did was absolutely absurd you shit" i hissed at him.

"Don't worry oppa we'll tell them sooner" she smiled.

"If that's your decision then im fine with it by the way im not going to stay any longer i need to accompany yugyeom on his task" i stood up and hugged her.

"Ok oppa take care" she said.

"And you brat don't do anything stupid im watching you I've got your scent saved in here" i pointed at my nose.

Ok i admit that looks stupid.

~Yoongi~

Did i hear it right she doesn't want me to die?

After her brother left she looked at me with her apologetic face.

"Sorry about that he's just not in the mood" she smiled.

"Its ok i understand any brother would do that so you don't have to worry" i chuckled.

"thanks" she smiled

"You know what i used to think you were going to be a pain in the ass and a burden but nah your good" i smiled and this time it was sincere.

She looked away and mumbled something.

"Did you say something my lady?"

"wha- no i said its a good thing were cool now dont you think?" she grinned.

I nodded.

~Mina~

"As if i like you at first" i mumbled while looking away.

"Did you say something my lady?" his gaze was somewhat melting and i dont know why.

"Wha- no i said its a good thing were cool now dont you think?"i grinned.

He nodded and i sighed in relief.

"I was really curious about how come i dont see you drinking blood or feeding on people like you guys usually do?" i knotted my brows in confusion.

He shrugged.

"Well its because i have my own blood bank i dont go out there just to feed on them and kill them i pick my blood carefully and one thing i can control my thirst if i want to" he smirked.

"oh i-i thought you were going to ugh! nevermind"

"What? your curious why i didnt feed on you when i thought you were human dont you?" his sly smirk was obvious.

"What no! im just wondering thats all" i defended myself.

"I think i know whats going on here" he said with his deep voice.

"huh?"

he leaned closer and stopped at my ear.

"You want to be my blood bank dont you?" he whispered and licked my ears.

ewww but hottt *lol*

"Well if you want to no problem with me i like your blood anyway its sweet and tempting just the way i like it" he licked his lips.

~Yugyeom~

"Hyung"

"Supp baby giant?"

I stayed silent.

"hey kid whats your problem?" he

patted my shoulder.

"Mina" i whispered.

"Huh? what about mina?"

"She's the one hyung the one that was chosen by the prophecy the next in line for lady yuri the one that will put an end to this"

I can tell by his face that he was shook at the sudden news.

"No way why my sister?"

"I dont know hyung but im sure she was the one i saw on my vision"

"What else did you saw?"

"She was with some man but it wasnt clear though" i sighed.

Im scared we might lose her she's the pack's little treasure.

And also my treasure.

Im scared she might end up like her descendants that she might die for love...

"Hyung im scared whaf if she ends up like her" i can feel a tear rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey kid relax i know your scared im also scared too she's our treasure i cant afford to lose her just like that but let's have faith ok she'll be okay" he patted my back.

"I just d-" he cut off my words.

"You love her dont you?" he chuckled.

I slightly nodded.

"I knew it" he laughed.

"Yah hyung! why are you laughing?"

"Its just that your really good at hiding your feelings huh?" he teased.

"It doesnt really matter to me whether she loves me the way i love her the important thing for me is she's happy and safe" i smiled

I didnt really wanted to confess to her because i know there's a guy that will be deserving of her love and thats not me.

Im contented.

"Your being too cheesy kid but if i were to choose whether its you or yoongi i'll choose you" *Bromance*

"Thank you hyung"

Well i never assumed to be her man as long as she's free and happy i'll support her no matter what.

Because you only know you love her when you let her go...

And i let her go as the song says.

Im so baaaaddddd im ssooooorrryyyyy!

its just that my phone is being crazy again like seriously -_-

Yugyeom is being too cheesy but honest awwww i love him very much!

(you only know you love her when you let her go)

lots of lols

i love you!!!