chapter 49

Klhoe~

"Are you really that desperate?" I stood up and faced this man with his blood red eyes.

"Sadly yes my dear now do me a favor okay?" He smirked.

"But why?" I asked.

He suddenly laughed darkly.

"You wanna know why?" That smile creeps me out.

"If yoongi knows about everything the scratch the mess in his house the threats he will kick me out or worse he will kill me infront of the council members"

"Seungcheol will take the power and i wont let that happen" he really hates seungcheol huh?

Well i cant blame him coups were really good at things he was the star student of the royal family that's why the elder vampire chose him to rule the council.

But too bad he betrayed and got in the way of the great young master which is an awful thing to do.

But changed in the end.

I know yoongi too well he will do anything to protect what's his.

He used to do that when we we're still together but our family got in the way.

They told me to stay away from him and just leave him be just because im not the girl in the prophecy.

I hate the fact that i didn't fight for the both of us.

And now im the one suffering.

"When the blood moon comes it'll all be complete i will gain all the power and he cant do anything about it anymore" he blew the thick smoke from his vape.

"That yoongi tsk he thinks im stupid for not knowing he wants to kick me out of my position? He's telling his dad what a pathetic kid"

"Speaking of yoongi i heard he was furious about what you did dude you can do better than that i mean threats wont be enough" i chuckled.

This time he stood up.

"Dont tell me what to do woman this is just the beginning" he hissed.

"Whatever you say" i shrugged.

"So are you in?" He reached out his hand.

I gladly shook it.

"Deal"

Yugyeom~

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"I said"

"I love you too" i held her hand.

"Do you really mean it?"

"How can you be so sure?" She continued.

"I know your doubting me"

"Im sorry for being so blind and stupid madi"

"Im sorry for making you suffer im sorry for being a burden"

"Im sorry because you were the only one who always understand the situation"

"Ssshh" she put her index finger on my lips.

"You don't have to" she whispered.

"Im sorry because i left you when you needed me the most" a tear rolled down her pink cheeks.

"I know you were devastated about mina getting married"

"I know you've been feeling weak because you cant do anything that time"

"And im sorry because i was too far away" she continued with her weak voice.

I remembered the day when she wanted to hang out with me more.