chapter 7

-

"Don't worry, i'll take good care of her" i interrupted her brother when he said he might kill me, tsk as if he can lay a finger on me.

He looked at me with piercing eyes.

"I'm counting on your word yoongi but remember this, hurt my sister once and you'll never see daylight again" he threatened, i remained calm while looking at him.

An empty threat i see.

"You don't need to worry mark" i grinned making sure that he'll stop his threat talks and just get this over with.

"Oppa!" I high pitched voice called out of nowhere.

Mina came rushing, obviously her  worried expression for her brother plastered on her face, i never had siblings that's why i don't even know the feeling of someone you can always lean on.

"They're looking for you two" Mina spoke while sending me cold stares.

Mark nodded and went alongside with his sister, this brother of her's should be thankful enough that i am making his sister the most respective lady of the coven.

"You should come" she said.

"Maybe later" i replied.

She nodded and walked away.

That bastard and his empty threat, he seems like he's gonna wrap his hands around my throat anytime and can choke me to death, which is never gonna happen.

This stupid act is going to end very soon.

I can't wait to live with her and make her life miserable as possible.

But, there's something about her eyes it's so beautiful, i can't take it off my mind the way her gaze are so captivating.

~

The dinners over and we bid goodbye to them, except for that girl who has been ignoring my existence for an hour.

"Mom, I'm gonna go visit the guys"

"Alright, but you have to be home tomorrow morning we're not done discussing the wedding" she said while holding her cup of tea.

"Fine, I'll get going" i said and went straightly to my car.

I arrived at our private house where we gather most of the time.

"Yoongi" Jin said smiled.

"Hyung"

"So how's dinner with your fiance?" Jin said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"It was fantastic" i said sarcastically.

"Sarcastic alert, well I'll take my chance then" he chuckled i stared questioning him.

"So you're interested with that human?" I asked while sending glares.

"Maybe?" He said.

"Are you kidding me? remember she's my woman" i stared directly onto his eyes.

Wait why am I protecting her?

"Woah chill, i didnt say that wait, don't tell me you love her already why are you protecting her like that?" He teased while his gaze were interrogating me.

"Absolutely not, I'm just marking my property and what's mine is mine so back off!" I said and headed to my room.

Is Jin hyung interested in her? But why am i worried so much? I don't like her but she's my property and what's mine is only mine.

I sat down at my bed trying to calm myself, besides i also need her to remain the coven at it's finest and to produce an heir that will be the future of our family.

I don't want any other guy stealing her away from me because It's just getting started.

There will be no excuse when messing with me.