chapter 12

I slowly opened my eyes and got up, it was already morning, i took a shower and wore my uniform i tied my hair into a bun and put some light make up on.

I went downstairs and saw the maids were already cooking breakfast, i greeted them goodmorning and they were cooking my favorite dishes which mom makes for me every morning.

"Wow, that looks delicious Mrs. Park" i smiled, she is one of my closest here in the house.

"I'm glad you thought so Miss"

I decided to wake yoongi up and went upstairs, since he'll be the one who's driving.

"Yah! Yoongi, wake up!!" i raised my tone a bit hoping he would wake up but he didn't move at all which made me pissed, i tried poking him but it was still no use.

I have no choice but to do this, i leaned in his ear and whispered.

"Young master, it's time to wake up" i whispered softly.

And again i was ignored.

Why you little!?

"Yoongi wake up you little shit!" I shouted at his face.

He finally woke up but this time with his annoyed expression.

I was about to get up and get out of his room but at the speed of light he grabbed my wrist harshly.

"What did you call me?" He said with his low and angry voice.

The sound of his voice makes me want to leave immediately.

"No- nothing just wake up, we're gonna be late" i did my best to stay calm.

I yanked of my wrist off of his grip and ran out of the room.

After an hour of waiting he finally went out of his room completely dressed.

"Lets go" he said coldly.

"You're not eating breakfast?" I asked, he still had that annoyed expression on his face.

"No, now lets go" he said firmly and got his keys leaving the house without even sparing a glance at me.

Geez, is he that pissed?

-

"Mina!" Jessi shouted.

"Hey" i smiled.

I'm not really in the mood today, i feel tired because i couldn't sleep properly last night.

"Well someone's not in the mood" She asked while raising her brow.

"No l'm not, just sleepy" i yawned.

"Alright, but we need to go we're gonna be late" she held my wrist and dragged me with her.

We arrived at our classroom and took our seats.

"Good morning" the teacher greeted.

"Good morning" we said in unison.

I noticed that pissed off boy isn't here yet, but i shrugged the thought off.

"Ok class open your books to page 43" the teacher said interrupting my thoughts.

*meanwhile*

The class ended it's finally lunch break.

"Hey, let's eat I'm freaking starving" jessi said while rubbing her stomach.

I looked around to find yoongi but he doesn't seem to be around, wait? why am i concern?