Nature

The wind were howling outside, another strong gust of it came and teared the windows frame from the structure and slammed it to the pavement. Glass shattered in every direction reflecting shades the gray and cloudy sky into a colorless world with just the light, black and white.

       Plants on the balcony couldn't put up a fight when being pushed down a flight of merely three stories without mercy, the whole ceramic red container went boom as it kisses the cement. One followed by another, all suffered the same fatal injury. Lilies, roses, all those plants that were in the open, now gathered on ground, moaning for the last time of their pathetic short spans of life. Even when the sun were shining, water were adequate, the time to blossom hasn't arrive yet, gave them a few days of patient and they would gift you the most beautiful side in their own way. There were all but dead now.

       The neon signboard flashed and swung violently in front of the restaurant was shaking the nails off, the tension between the chain and the wind strengthen, it was about to surrender. Came another hard blow, the whole thing clanked on the floor, all but scraps of metal, rusty and broken.

       The wind didn't cease the destruction she brought so she invited a partner in crime. The rain was furious that she had missed so much fun and opened with dogs and cats thumping on people in display of her anger. Thunder were waken by the two's foolishness and decided to punish them by calling down the lighting, loud, fast and flashy.

       Now that the trio gathered their power, devastation await.

       Over the horizon, they saw their mutual target, the seemingly endless ocean with life. Wind blew harder, rain dropped heavier, thunder clashed louder. The ocean endured the damage and took it all.

       They sighed in union and disbanded their party and went solo.

       Meanwhile on the other side of the earth, snow was having fun with the commons. She scattered custom made snowflake on to the ground in a slow and elegant motion. They quickly evaporated, leaving the people wandering in the open wishing for more. She likes the laughter of the children, so innocent and at the same time, fragile. A lot of time she was trying to impress them by making a snowstorm, which is what she's good at, even the scientist said that it was impressive and unbelievable. However, in the process of making it, she also infected them with cold, brought them resting on bed far longer than spending time outdoor.