D&D Anyone?

As T descended the dungeon holding the torch up in his left hand, his cowboy boot clanked loud against rocky steps and his shadows casted on uneven surface of the wall. The group followed carefully after him and inspected the bright area searching for unexpected, and most importantly, avoid monsters that lurked around taken this place home.

       Inside an environment unknown to them: Four round pillars supported the room, a door at the end with dust and spider webs sprawling around everywhere. They searched but came up with nothing interesting or useful. T commanded forward.

       Upon entering, they encountered three slender hounds tearing and eating something vaguely resembled the shape of a deer, their mouths bloody, and eyes in frenzy. The party stood aligned and H the priest unleashed an aura, G and T rushed in front of the magical fence to repel the attack from the hounds. The beasts abandoned the feast they were having, obviously angry at the human's intrusion. Those gory sharp teeth and the low groan made T shivered. He drew out an iron sword while keeping the torch high to illuminate the room in order to provide the best field of view. G held tight on his Iron Shield and an iron blade.

       Two hounds charged at them with their muddy claws, G stepped forward and blocked it with the shield, the two collided claw-on with the shield and sent out a terrible snap sound of bone fracture, those two let out a cold cry and stayed down. The third one rolled back barking frantically. T slashed at the two injured ending their suffering. The last one retreated down the corridor.

       The party resumed their search and came up with quite a few items, including a shiny orange-red amber that could be used in jewelry, it might yield a few gold. H tuck it in her pocket smiling, said something like 'a girl looks after her accessories well'.

       Continue on the path, the soft growl of the hound gave them the chill, such sound could only be heard from a person's funeral.

       The flame was flickering when they had reached the end of the passage, there was a hole the size of the hound at the bottom center, but too small for the fully equipped to crawl through, even for H the slimmest in the party, in which case she would definitely said no.

       The flame flickered again toward left.

       The flame gave T an idea. He asked G to help him push against the surface of the rock on the left. Slowly, the rock shifted and eventually they were able to squeeze into the other side.

       It was a cave, round like a dome and very humid with a hole the size of a window at the center of the wall, they could hear water running from the outside. Drops of liquid kept dripping from the top which is about ten meters high when they walked around the cave.

       T noticed that the top was unnaturally dark. He held up the fire, and as it happened, hundreds of bats took off at the same time from the ceiling rushing down toward them and made a sharp turn, out of the hole they went.